Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

As long as this movie is better than The Last Jedi, I’ll be happy.

Oh and if the light saber duel between Rey and Kylo is better than Anakin vs Obi Wan in episode 3.

Got it leaked while browsing in a completely unrelated Reddit sub and while disappointing from what I read, I still appreciate the curveball and attributes to something Lucas felt about the films

So there are leaks out there. If the most recent ones are true then....LOL You thought the Last Jedi was bad.

for someone who apparently “ doesn't care” about Star Wars, you seem to give it a lot of time and attention. If I didn’t like a movie, I wouldn’t be interested in reading the leaked script of the upcoming sequel. Seems like you feel the need to constantly back up your opinion that Star Wars sucks now, by a reading and writing about Star Wars. What a waste of time.