Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

StarWay

If they were to ever attempt a second way down to the lower lot from, let's say the Minion Madness area....they could just open "Super Silly Fun Slide".
You know, just jump on and away you go. No slowing down, no brakes, just land in a giant ball pit next to Frankenstein Parking.

Here's some more StarWay expansion progress:

31897006114_2c7499ebfe.jpg

31926056323_877d68fd41.jpg

32740114465_319402e834.jpg

32699549546_9303f7fcce.jpg

Don't ask me how, but I managed to get a look at he new Star Way concept art. I kind of like it. 

The big question I had about the escelator addition was how they would make the appearance work without it awkwardly sticking out from the glass. It would be way too much trouble to remove the glass and put a new one on there as they need that daily for operations. 

The concept art answered that question. The best way I can describe it is that it works over that glass covering. There's a slant that sticks out from the very top of the dome over the additional escelator. In other words, the glass roof sticks out over one side of the existing glass covering and the addition. I like how modern it looked. 

Sorry if that sounds confusing, but that's really the best way to describe it. 

Don't ask me how, but I managed to get a look at he new Star Way concept art. I kind of like it. 

The big question I had about the escelator addition was how they would make the appearance work without it awkwardly sticking out from the glass. It would be way too much trouble to remove the glass and put a new one on there as they need that daily for operations. 

The concept art answered that question. The best way I can describe it is that it works over that glass covering. There's a slant that sticks out from the very top of the dome over the additional escelator. In other words, the glass roof sticks out over one side of the existing glass covering and the addition. I like how modern it looked. 

Sorry if that sounds confusing, but that's really the best way to describe it. 

Are they going to update it to more of an Art Deco or Spanish design, like the rest of the park?