Stitch Replacement Ideas | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Stitch Replacement Ideas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jaws!
At the end where he bite the electrical wire.. ahh that always got me. :faint:

When i was 5 my mom took me on twister & i wet myself... & they just laughed. it was horrible.

I sat in the seat right next to where Jaws popped up..I have a vivid memory of that one moment in my life..it's just a picture..but it will never leave me.

I think Stitch needs to go. Rip down the entire experience. No more rebranding and no more Pixar.

The difficult thing is that Disney doesn't make memorable character movies like they used to. I can't think of any that are really worthy of a ride outside of Pixar and that is a MAJOR problem for them. However, this is Tomorrowland so there is nothing that says it has to be based on a character or movie. It can be independent of it all, like Space Mountain.

I think Stitch needs to go. Rip down the entire experience. No more rebranding and no more Pixar.

The difficult thing is that Disney doesn't make memorable character movies like they used to. I can't think of any that are really worthy of a ride outside of Pixar and that is a MAJOR problem for them. However, this is Tomorrowland so there is nothing that says it has to be based on a character or movie. It can be independent of it all, like Space Mountain.

Wreck-it-Ralph is not Pixar, right? That seems to be hugely popular.

I do think a non-movie based attraction with its own SL would be cool. Considering some of the most popular rides are non-movie based. But the question is would kids today be attracted to it? Don't know.

Wreck-it-Ralph is not Pixar, right? That seems to be hugely popular.

I do think a non-movie based attraction with its own SL would be cool. Considering some of the most popular rides are non-movie based. But the question is would kids today be attracted to it? Don't know.

It really doesn't matter if it's a draw or not. Anything would be better received by the general public than Stitch.