Stitch Replacement Ideas | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Stitch Replacement Ideas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Test Track 2.0 looks pretty original to me.

Um....it's a reincarnation of a ride that's more than a decade old, that doesn't prove that Disney has done anything original recently

I think that for visitors who didn't know of Alien Encounter, Stitch is a unique experience that they won't find anywhere else, and for that it's somewhat enjoyable and worth keeping. I'd much rather see MILF go, at least Stitch somewhat fits the sci-fi vibe Tomorrowland is going for.

I think that for visitors who didn't know of Alien Encounter, Stitch is a unique experience that they won't find anywhere else, and for that it's somewhat enjoyable and worth keeping.

I'm not saying this out of opinion, I'm saying this from cold, hard guest relations numbers: No one likes Stitch. it's consistently ranked as the worst attraction in the park, and is close to the worst attraction on property, by guest exit surveys.

Or they could just put a meet n greet here.

"Pixar Pals Meet-and-Greet", sounds good ;)
(Although, in all honesty, meet-and-greets often prove some of the most memorable moments for vacationers, plus they can prove a great booster for the Photo Pass system).

I'm not saying this out of opinion, I'm saying this from cold, hard guest relations numbers: No one likes Stitch. it's consistently ranked as the worst attraction in the park, and is close to the worst attraction on property, by guest exit surveys.

What's your source for this?

"Pixar Pals Meet-and-Greet", sounds good ;)
What's your source for this?

Not having seen the guest relations numbers, I worked Quick Food Service in Tomorrowland for a while, and guests would talk with me about how terrible stitch is on a pretty much daily basis. Like I said, I don't have numbers to back this up with, but from what I saw the reception was awful.

Not having seen the guest relations numbers, I worked Quick Food Service in Tomorrowland for a while, and guests would talk with me about how terrible stitch is on a pretty much daily basis. Like I said, I don't have numbers to back this up with, but from what I saw the reception was awful.

People are more inclined to complain than they are to compliment though. I've worked at a seasonal amusement for over three years now, and the majority of park-related conversations I've had with guests are typically about an attraction, food stand, employee, or anything else that did not meet their expectations.

People are more inclined to complain than they are to compliment though. I've worked at a seasonal amusement for over three years now, and the majority of park-related conversations I've had with guests are typically about an attraction, food stand, employee, or anything else that did not meet their expectations.

I agree about complainers, however it still is very telling of the attraction that it gets a bulk of negativity from guests. Everyone who has ever been on Stitch with me, park buff or not, tells me after that it's terrible.

Yes. And even if an attraction is not their cup of tea, they just move on. It has to be pretty solidly terrible in design and format for a guest to make that much of an effort to complain about that. Food and operaions are much more cause for complaints.

Stitch merchandise in the US does not exactly fly off of the shelves either.

Stitch merchandise in the US does not exactly fly off of the shelves either.

I think they definitely over saturated the market on Stitch. People liked him, but I don't think they loved him as much as the numbers suggested. Too much a of a decent character made him unlikable.

A gift shop would be an upgrade, love the way earlier mentioned wall-e idea. I continue to wonder why TDO builds more attractions when the ones they have need love or changing. Oh wait I know why we have new FL *cough* Potter *cough*

I'm no Disney hater, but I've been dragged onto Stitch twice now; and there is over an hour of my life I will never get back. Terrible attraction in my opinion but my 8 year old loved it.

If they insist on movie tie ins to all new attractions, I honestly think something based off of Wall-E would be better than Stitch, unless they built this into an actual dark ride. You can never have too many dark rides in my opinion.

I don't think it's so much Stitch, as it is this attraction. Especially the script. They need to rewrite the attraction. During the main show when Stitch is on the loose, there's an awful lot of awkward pauses and dialog that doesn't fit very well. The Stitch animatronic itself is a very good one though. They need to rewrite a lot of the dialog and come up with a better ending than captain gantu just shrugging his shoulders and saying "release the recruits".