Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Studio Tour

Not sure if this is new or I never noticed it but the Jurassic park area of the Studio Tour seems to added Screens to the Mobile Lab windows. I took the tour on Saturday and the tour guide pointed them out. I thought maybe since it was at night it was different from the daytime tour? Anyway leave it to universal to find creative ways to add MoAr SrCeEnS

#MoreScreenzdotcom

When Universal had the Nighttime Studio Tour, they did add those screens as an additional aspect of the experience.

Same with when they had The Creature in Little Europe, Marilyn in Metro, and others.

Still there, just fully covered in wild life now

About a month ago when I looked back at the area. I did not see any set anymore. I was able to see right up to the waterfall (which was working which I never have seen work before) I'm going in 2 weeks and hope to get a pic. I couldnt get a pic the last time cuz I wasnt sitting in the last car.

Yea I noticed the removal of the Lost World sets the last time I was at the park. I was stunned. It really made me thoroughly depressed. ...but sure, lets let the former Fast & Furious dancing car "attraction" sit untouched all these years instead...

In other "Jurassic" related news, if you're wondering whatever happened to everyone's favorite Spinosaur photo-op... look no further than the JP section of the Studio Tour on your left before the Flash Flood... He's waiting for his close-up!
hWGvext.jpg

Also thought it should be noted the "steam/smoke" effect on Earthquake is fully functional and looks amazing
ADsgtj9.jpg

fbGagC9.jpg

^for the record, these pics are from early february

Yea I noticed the removal of the Lost World sets the last time I was at the park. I was stunned. It really made me thoroughly depressed. ...but sure, lets let the former Fast & Furious dancing car "attraction" sit untouched all these years instead...

In other "Jurassic" related news, if you're wondering whatever happened to everyone's favorite Spinosaur photo-op... look no further than the JP section of the Studio Tour on your left before the Flash Flood... He's waiting for his close-up!
hWGvext.jpg

Also thought it should be noted the "steam/smoke" effect on Earthquake is fully functional and looks amazing
ADsgtj9.jpg

fbGagC9.jpg

^for the record, these pics are from early february
I feel exactly the same. My 7 year old son is really getting into all the Jurassic movies and he missed the Lost World comm center last time we were there. So, this time he was really excited to look out for it. We start to move past the WotW set and he was so disappointed when it wasn't there. He kept asking "where is it?", all I could see was the little waterfall and benches :(