Studio Tour | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like the construction near Simpsons restrooms may not be soley to expand the facility's but to also extend the Que for the Studio Tour. Since Kong returned in 2010 the lines for the Tour can reach all the way past the entrance to the que and almost to blastzone. Will see when they finish.

We've been told that they're constructing additional restrooms by the Studio Tour entrance by multiple sources, but the area still looks a bit strange for simple expansion.

What do others think? I'm still thinking restrooms, but there's a bit of doubt now that I've see what's going on.

Looks like Tokyo Drift Scene has been closed mysteriously. No word on why or for how long. Hopefully more info to come. When i attend tomorrow i will let you know if it has been reopened but i dout it.

Looks like Tokyo Drift Scene has been closed mysteriously. No word on why or for how long. Hopefully more info to come. When i attend tomorrow i will let you know if it has been reopened but i dout it.
That is extremely odd.

Does anybody have video of Jaws after the recent refurb? Isn't the diver supposed to have some new "thrashing" motion?
I've seen it but don't remember the specific changes. They are not very noticeable. The only thing is that they moved the boat closer I think.

I always thought it was kinda weird that we never had a full-fledged Jaws ride (instead of the Jaws segment on the tour). I mean, I know it's an actual set used for filming, but I think it could've been cool - though there're always the issues with space and such.

Long time ago the thing that the shark did was dragging the yellow barrells to the bottom like in the movie right?