Studio Tour | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wikipedia has the full list I think but here's everything at the top of my head:

Movie timeline, studio soundstages, new york street, collapsing bridge (rare), King kong 360 3D, greens depot, picture cars, fast and furious, Jurassic parks props, flash flood, Mexican village, 6 points texas, parting of red sea/skull island, props depot, court of warriors, European village, denver street, earthquake, jaws, chicken ranch, wysteria lane, Whoville, bates motel and psycho house, war of the worlds set, Jurassic Park lab set, falls lake, great outdoors cabin, mummy tunnel/whoopi dies, have a tram-frikin-tastic day, get off the tram!
Do they still have the Jurassic Park Lab?? I have not seen that in ages... like 15 years...

So it's not really accessible?? I remember seeing the lab loooong time ago... didn't even notice it was behind the plane

For anyone interested in a super quick and funny read, here's a list my 10th grade English teacher (also a drama teacher) made 10 years ago where he talks about what he was punished for in the 80s when he was a Tour Guide and worked at Universal. He's extremely eccentric in person. I've had a few teachers before who were tour guides. He's told some some great stories!

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/things-for-which-i-was-either-reprimanded-or-outright-suspended-without-pay-when-i-was-a-teenage-universal-studios-hollywood-tour-guide-in-the-late-eighties

Reactions: BernardMesa
I'm curious too. I was always jealous haha.

He wasn't my favorite host, but I ADORED how much he interacted with USH and the tour. Jay has his Citywalk segments, but Conan really seemed to enjoy being on the backlot!

For late night almost never. Last change didnt stick because ratings were to low for Coco at the earlier hour and Leno also. The virtual host is changed every 10 years or so.