Studio Tour | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really, it is only bathrooms going in at the tour.  For those of you that doubt, just think for a moment about what is moving or disappearing for Potter to come in and the bathroom expansion with some additional space around it starts to make a bit more sense.

Now ... back to your regularly scheduled programming.    ;)

Reactions: Jon Fu
Jon posted this earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/b9_GJ6NOh_c?feature=oembed
I must say Jaws "attraction" has really just lost its scruples. No boat getting taking down by jaws(which is better then the current diver), the pier does not even move away from the dock and to finish it off the dock will never tilt. I know Chris does want to hear this but can Jaws be closer to closing then we think? I say it will have maybe be around another 3 years tops.

When I went to Universal last weekend, the emergency cord was pulled on the tram to go to the restroom. We were all laughing, This happened when we went onto Wisteria Lane. How long was the Home & Family set at the backlot been there? Also, the Mummy Tunnel was closed due to "overheating". No idea why it would close.

For the first time out of all my visits, it wasn't operating the last time I went to the park. I can't remember - is the Mummy tunnel scheduled for removal in the Evolution Plan?

Also, I don't care how old JAWS is, it's a classic. It's our "old and stupid" (anyone get the reference? ;) ) I wish they'd update it.

If I was in charge of updating Jaws on the tour, I'd have the dock be in the center of the "lake" and the tram would drive basically in the through the center of the lake (would be scary to have water on both sides) and then I'd use the Collapsing Bridge mechanism and the tram would fall and be closer to the water, lean side to side, and then a fin would skid across the water on one side, and then Bruce would pop out on one side and then the other :)

*sigh* well... if need be...yes. I'm ready to lose our beloved F&F attraction....err, "attraction". Only as long as if they feature Gasolina somewhere else on the tour. Maybe have Flash Floos turn into "Flash Gasoline: The Most Expensive Attraction in the World!"

Reactions: William
I feel that nothing else can be put in place of our Amity. Like, Universal can build massive sets anywhere else on the lot if need be. I think our Jaws will be safe :)
^^^ id love to think that but our Amity area is no longer used for filming(which means it cant make any money besides being on the tour as a picture opportunity.) Uni is going to want to utilize any of its space to make a profit.

*sigh* well... if need be...yes. I'm ready to lose our beloved F&F attraction....err, "attraction". Only as long as if they feature Gasolina somewhere else on the tour. Maybe have Flash Floos turn into "Flash Gasoline: The Most Expensive Attraction in the World!"
Dont worry we may all have our wish. Has anyone seen the attraction opened in the last 2 weeks?

I can betcha anything they're probably just updating very basic scenery and music to match the most recent F&F movie.

I'd like to meet the "brilliant" mind who suggested the HIIIIILAAAARIOUS idea of using "Gasolina" and making the cars dance...like....gosh. really? -_-

Could be but whatever is going on is all very, Very last min from what I hear. If this attraction returns it will be way, WAY more related to F&F then the current Tokyo Drift overlay for Dancing Cars.

So sources say F&F will not be returning to the studio tour. If you didnt get to say by you are to late.

R.I.P. Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift 

(allegedly)