Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's a ton more pictures on a certain theme park construction site that i won't link to but they may confirm the name of the Mario Kart ride to be Mario Motors?

Reactions: Mad Dog
I think 'Mario Motors' is the gift shop next door, you can see it in the pic below from themeparx (which by the way I think you are fine to post links to)
View attachment 12394

Yup--in the leaked model art, the gift shop was named Mario Motors (although I believe there was a different logo than this, if I'm not mistaken.

The attraction should be just called as "Mario-Kart".

Reactions: Alicia and Jamesh22
Yup--in the leaked model art, the gift shop was named Mario Motors (although I believe there was a different logo than this, if I'm not mistaken.

The attraction should be just called as "Mario-Kart".

Thanks for confirming.

This does look amazing. Note to Disney - this is how to get value for money out of $500m ;)

Really looking forward to seeing all the themed food and merch - hopefully soon!

Reactions: alias8703 and tielo
Thanks for confirming.

This does look amazing. Note to Disney - this is how to get value for money out of $500m ;)

Really looking forward to seeing all the themed food and merch - hopefully soon!

At this point, they really are seemingly getting finished with this land; as I'd wonder if we'll get something in information by the end of the month, pending if Japan doesn't have to close.

Not to bring the mood down as this looks fantastic... but... people often complain/make comments about how the Wizarding world in Hollywood has views ruined by office buildings or the back of Dreamworks theatre, but they did their best to cover up existing structures. I really feel that SNW has damaged views within the Wizarding World in Japan.

Althought there has been some effort it just feels like the beautiful black lake vista has been affected:

Not to bring the mood down as this looks fantastic... but... people often complain/make comments about how the Wizarding world in Hollywood has views ruined by office buildings or the back of Dreamworks theatre, but they did their best to cover up existing structures. I really feel that SNW has damaged views within the Wizarding World in Japan.

Althought there has been some effort it just feels like the beautiful black lake vista has been affected:

Perhaps another year or two or three of tree growth will alleviate that issue from a ground level view..

Reactions: alias8703
Perhaps another year or two or three of tree growth will alleviate that issue from a ground level view..

I really hope so, not sure if they have planted new trees, think these are mainly the existing ones so not sure how much bigger they will get.

I really hope so, not sure if they have planted new trees, think these are mainly the existing ones so not sure how much bigger they will get.
we need our tree expert Teebin....He can probably research how tall that species will grow yearly. My guess though, is that most of that wall view will ultimately be trees.The towers will probably still be evident though.

Never judge these exposed areas based on pictures. Always judge them in person.

Remember the (I think an electrical transformer?) building that was next to Hagrid's track and was simply going to ruin it's sight lines?
Then we rode it and no one could possibly see it?

I am wondering once the parks open when we see some marketing and stuff going on for Mario Kart. I mean we don’t even have concept. Anyone in the know have any idea when they think we could get any? I know everything is unprecedented and unpredictable but it’s like killing me lol