Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Theme parks do a great job of directing your eye where to look. That direction of focus can't be captured in a still photograph. The art of theme parks isn't about completely creating the perfect sightlines. It's about pulling you into a story. Seeing Mission Breakout from Cars land doesn't make it any less impressive, just like looking up on any dark ride and seeing a metal lighting grid doesn't make the ride any less fun.

Not to distract from here but, Epic Universe seems like it may be the only theme park that won’t have that issue. The only thing (from concept art of course) is the Space coaster being seen from Berk, but I think The Great Hall and Coaster queue will block us from this. Another reason EU seems to be a next gen theme park.

Anyways, enough of my ass kissing for EU but in the states I don’t forsee us having any issues with sight lines coming from outside the land. Maybe Peach’s Castle.

Honestly though this stuff doesn’t really bother me.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Ya I always said I wouldn’t but I’ll watch one then that’s it and I think I’ll be fine. I JUST WANT TO SEE SOMETHING. SOMETHING.
Yes!! It’s kinda odd we haven’t really heard anything about the ride aside from the usual corporate buzz words, but I assume it has to be good if they’ve committed to building 4 versions of it across the world.

Yes!! It’s kinda odd we haven’t really heard anything about the ride aside from the usual corporate buzz words, but I assume it has to be good if they’ve committed to building 4 versions of it across the world.
That’s my feeling as well, I can’t imagine it’s not good. Whether they totally nailed it or not will be another question but it is odd. I have to feel in March there was going to be some marketing going on and it would be a major part of it. But also isn’t Nintendo usually close to the chest about things?

Reactions: Tristan