Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Why is this project so poorly documented? Does anyone know of a Japanese youtuber AP or something that I'm missing? It's clearly visible from the parking garage.

Would someone care to Photoshop the Kidzone plans on top of this construction photo?
Something like this... looks like their entrance pipe area may be slightly different... And of course, no Donkey Kong, although the plot of land still matches. Either they plan to add that as a later phase, or maybe they'll add a different new attraction later in that space. For now, just looks like a retention pond to me.

JAPAN.jpg

Something like this... looks like their entrance pipe area may be slightly different... And of course, no Donkey Kong, although the plot of land still matches. Either they plan to add that as a later phase, or maybe they'll add a different new attraction later in that space. For now, just looks like a retention pond to me.

View attachment 7260

Are we absolutely sure that they aren’t getting Donkey Kong? It sure seems like they could get it.

Are we absolutely sure that they aren’t getting Donkey Kong? It sure seems like they could get it.
If they do, it looks like it will not be opening with the other two rides. It's a retention pond and staging area right now. There'd at least be some foundation work in that space by now if they were planning to build it for opening.