T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think UC will have a hard time finding those bad "singing voices" to mimic the movie "talent".
The licencing of the music will be a huge cost although I would love to see it be done right. I like ABBA so no hate here.

It's going to be part of the "World of Music" at the new park. An "SOS" launch coaster, "Dancing Queen" spinner, "Does Your Mother Know" dark ride, and "Waterloo" restaurant (featuring Donna and the Dynamos" live), all themed to a Greek island resort...

How so? If Universal wants to tap in to the family market, it would have made a great choice... especially for the more older visitors wanting to do something.

Mama Mia is a niche product doesn't fit the lineup of the park. If you want to go family friendly and music then Sing (as discussed before) would be a better option, Mama Mia isn't what I'd call good for the whole family.

Mama Mia is a niche product doesn't fit the lineup of the park. If you want to go family friendly and music then Sing (as discussed before) would be a better option, Mama Mia isn't what I'd call good for the whole family.

To be fair, neither is Grease, but white people still lose their minds over it. In the little beachtown I grew up in, every musical we did was under scrutiny. Too much sex! Bad language! Adult themes! But Grease? It’s our favorite!! :lol: Mamma Mia is the same way.

I’m not saying it’s my ideal choice for a Universal park, but when I saw it in theaters this month, the thought did cross my mind :lol: