T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To add insult to injury, that figure's been missing during my last two visits in January. No clue if it's been brought back or not.
Hopefully no one broke it. It looks casual, but my arm around Vin is mostly held up under my own power. I barely wanted to touch it, just in case. Seemed sturdy, but you never know and at theme parks, I'm a very good boy.

I find it funny that the T2 closing was announced almost two years ago and the statement said that we would be getting an announcement of what the attraction would be SOON. We have waited almost 2 years.... Come on guys. I understand that they don't want to announce it pre Hagrid, but this is a little ridiculous when the statement said SOON.

I find it funny that the T2 closing was announced almost two years ago and the statement said that we would be getting an announcement of what the attraction would be SOON. We have waited almost 2 years.... Come on guys. I understand that they don't want to announce it pre Hagrid, but this is a little ridiculous when the statement said SOON.
Working on geological time table

Reactions: jrn14 and Andysol

It’s been 18 months. Still ridiculous, but not “almost 2 years” yet. :)

They were a couple weeks ago reportedly. You can see plants blocking the front door since then. I wonder if it’s currently unlocked now.

Hmmm if they were already doing rehearsals weeks ago I'm surprised we don't officially or unofficially know more... I really hope this is open by October :)

Reactions: tankart150