T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I heard that there is a stranger things experience or something opening in the old T2. Its supposed to be small and not advertised due to limited capacity and it's in conjunction with Microsoft. Anyone knows about this.

Reactions: therock
Im confused and not a Stranger Things fan really, is this a new mini show? Kinda surprised they're not looking into a year round Stranger Things attraction honestly. Seems to be a big IP they have some control over.

So theme park university says you'll interact with an AI version of the cast via the walkie-talkie on the railing, but the warning sign says "no touching props or screen" which makes me think we'll actually be going inside the box for some visual as well. Anyone know when this thing is supposed to be up and running?

My understanding is it’s a scientist and a demigorgon and it’s just that screen. There’s a motion sensing Kinect there (might be why it is sponsored or why people think it is sponsored by Microsoft) too. Keep expectations low.

Begins? It has been.
I haven't and won't read the article, but I've heard different than you. From people I know in technical entertainment, the full rehearsals for the show began roughly a little over a month ago and was told it will be 3-4 months of rehearsals minimum before it opens.

All they've been doing is blocking and stuff prior to this recent step in rehearsals which is doing the show in full. A full run-through of the show is a completely different type of rehearsal than just learning the blocking.

It's ok Gringotts, Mummy and MIB, he doesn't really mean that. Belloq's just upset right now. Just give him time and he'll call you a full-day park in the morning.

Replace Gringotts with "everything in Diagon besides Gringotts the ride itself" (probably the best queue I've ever experienced) and I agree with you. Also HMUS. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RevFreako