T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Umm Bring it On...Cheerleaders have energy right and all about stunts. Universal owned. Attract a demographic not represented well in the parks.

More Ironic when it turns out to be Johnny English.

Last edited:
Reactions: graspthesun
Umm Bring it On...Cheerleaders have energy right and all about stunts. Universal owned. Attract a demographic not represented well in the parks.

More Ironic when it turns out to be Johnny English.

I would totally not be surprised if it was Bring it On. The park's recent attractions have been heavily geared towards boys 14-20, they need more things that appeal to high school girls.

Personally, I'm holding out for Shrek: The Musical. It's a Universal-owned franchise now, would attract all ages, is a well-liked production, and would be a completely different change of pace from the rest of the park. It would also finally give the IP a decent attraction in the parks. Not to mention Shrek is still on so much of the marketing for the resort that I have a feeling they're going to want to give him a new attraction if Shrek 4D really does close soon. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Personally, I'm holding out for Shrek: The Musical. It's a Universal-owned franchise now, would attract all ages, is a well-liked production, and would be a completely different change of pace from the rest of the park. It would also finally give the IP a decent attraction in the parks. Not to mention Shrek is still on so much of the marketing for the resort that I have a feeling they're going to want to give him a new attraction if Shrek 4D really does close soon. Just my two cents.
Personally, I think that would be best for the park. Minions, SLoP, Shrek: The Musical, and Fallon right at the front of the park would really help with the non kid friendly rep the park has.

Personally, I think that would be best for the park. Minions, SLoP, Shrek: The Musical, and Fallon right at the front of the park would really help with the non kid friendly rep the park has.
Yep. I would also hope that this brings a thematic redo of the Production Central area of the park, connecting it to either Hollywood or New York. If they made DM:MM, SLOP, RRR, and Transformers part of New York, that means that three of the 7 lands in the park are generally family friendly; Hollywood has a family friendly dark ride and musical, New York has two family friendly simulators and a dark ride (alongside three more thrilling attractions), and Super Nintendo World is obvious. Thrown in Springfield which arguably fits, and Diagon which will fit into that better if MoM is a dark ride, and then Studios will just be a more rounded out and balanced park overall. Fast & Furious finally seems slightly less sinful... slightly. Only slightly.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Who cares about Bring It On in the year 2017? :lol:

Well Universal must think so since they just put out a sixth film and Freeform has bring it on marathons.

Its not my first choice,second choice, third choice, but it markets itself with Cheer comps in the spring as well as provides something to attract the female demo. It would also compliment the Hello Kitty store nearby and bring it more business.

Add in Comcast being super huge on safety, any stunt show that is Bourne level or bond level will be very much toned down immensely especially in the parks.

Last edited: