Terminator 2:3D | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2:3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you people are not annoyed with my Terminator finds, I will keep on posting if I will find more.

Not that you're thinking I'm beating a dead horse now that T23D has disappeared in USH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jon Fu
If you people are not annoyed with my Terminator finds, I will keep on posting if I will find more.

Not that you're thinking I'm beating a dead horse now that T23D has disappeared in USH.
not at all man keep posting. i would like to see the complete opening ceremony.  there's also that bonus content on the terminator 2 dvd that has the making and filming of the attraction.

Reactions: Maurice2029

I understand what you mean, but keep it coming!  Passion for lost attractions are what we are all about.  I love finding something new about something old.

Reactions: Maurice2029
I only feel bad that you never had the chance to experience our version.  We were very proud of it.  (inside anyway, hahaha)

Yeah, that's a mega bummer for me too but that's just fate I guess. Was lucky enough to get a tour from member JDK so that at least I could see a bit of the inside, and I'm very grateful for that.

I only hope that I will see the version in Japan some day before it closes.

Japan is a mixed bag.  Although the layout is completely different, I liked it!  It solved many loading problems.  But watching a Japanese Kimberly excite the audience almost to tears to just fall flat once they entered the theater with the American humor not translating well hurt me.  But seeing a Japanese guy with an Arnold toupee was priceless!

Plus no ammo in the guns!

All in all, Japan was a better experience than the current condition of T2 in Orlando.  I just took my glasses off and said "I don't want to disgrace my memory of such a great final show in Hollywood for my last experience of this attraction!"

That is not like me to do that.

Japan is a mixed bag.  Although the layout is completely different, I liked it!  It solved many loading problems.  But watching a Japanese Kimberly excite the audience almost to tears to just fall flat once they entered the theater with the American humor not translating well hurt me.  But seeing a Japanese guy with an Arnold toupee was priceless!

Plus no ammo in the guns!

All in all, Japan was a better experience than the current condition of T2 in Orlando.  I just took my glasses off and said "I don't want to disgrace my memory of such a great final show in Hollywood for my last experience of this attraction!"

That is not like me to do that.
Wow. But this also sounds like you won't watch the T23D show in Orlando anymore...

Is there any English in the Japanese show or videos?

I've heard the Japanese people are very strict with filming and photographing in that attraction. Have you experienced anything related to that?

What do you mean with no ammo in the guns? I assume all T23D (Orlando, L.A., Osaka) don't have ammo in the guns...

Is there any English in the Japanese show or videos?

I've heard the Japanese people are very strict with filming and photographing in that attraction. Have you experienced anything related to that?
Yes, the show has very strict standards as almost all of the attractions in Japan.  I had to sneak most of my video.  There are no words in English anywhere in the park except for the Beetjuice show.

What do you mean with no ammo in the guns? I assume all T23D (Orlando, L.A., Osaka) don't have ammo in the guns...
Correct, no blanks in Sarah's gun or Arnold's shotgun.  All gun sound effects come from the speakers.  Waterworld has the same thing.

Yes, the show has very strict standards as almost all of the attractions in Japan.  I had to sneak most of my video.  There are no words in English anywhere in the park except for the Beetjuice show.
I always wonder how people filmed the T23D movie as in the shows I have been (only 2 in USF), the Cyberdyne guards were heavily watching the crowd for people who were filming.

Correct, no blanks in Sarah's gun or Arnold's shotgun.  All gun sound effects come from the speakers.  Waterworld has the same thing.
That would make an unforgettable and extremely bloody show. If they would use ammo in the guns :D :rolleyes:

Another bit of T23D info.

So far I know, this is the only official T-70 merchandise that has been released:

auct_japan.JPG

A pin with the T-70 figure.

Reactions: BruceTheShark
There he is again with his Terminator stuff....

Sorry folks, I just had to share these images with you, even though they are from Orlando...

(when the fan documentary is ready, I will also share it with you)

Cyberdyne Systems:
DSC06116_web.jpg

Clothing of actors:
DSC06236_web.jpg

Penny press machine... I couldn't resist.
DSC06270_web.jpg

Morning cast:
DSC06650_web.jpg

Afternoon cast:
DSC06727_web.jpg

T-1000:
DSC06712_web.jpg

And other cast:
DSC06717_web.jpg

T-70 Autonomous Infantry Unit:
DSC06740_web.jpg

Inside the T2 Radio Studio: