Terminator 2:3D | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2:3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't find the article I read it on, so I apologize, but it seems that T2:3D will not only stay in Florida, but it will soon receive a large refurb that includes fixing both broken effects and upgrading the sound system. 

Also, slightly (okay entirely) unrelated, the Beetlejuice show will be receiving a complete revision next year.

Reactions: BruceTheShark
I can't find the article I read it on, so I apologize, but it seems that T2:3D will not only stay in Florida, but it will soon receive a large refurb that includes fixing both broken effects and upgrading the sound system. 

Also, slightly (okay entirely) unrelated, the Beetlejuice show will be receiving a complete revision next year.
I need to get to Florida.

^ Maybe they're just installing our old now-homeless (and superior) sound system? ;) I read that too, and I hope it's true. Because besides the few seconds of preshow footage that screams 1990s, the show holds up EXTREMELY well. It's amazing and I really miss it....

Reactions: Jon Fu
http://www.parkscope.net/2013/08/project-766-clarification-terminator-2.html

The sound is really bad in their theater. Some dialogue sounds as if it's being fed through a bullhorn.

Wonder if they're going to migrate Hollywood's sound over to Florida. Haha.

Reactions: Ryan
I have to say, I miss this show in the park. It seems there is not much to do in the upper lot but WaterWorld and the Tour and that's it...

I really miss it, and I will miss it after Minion Mayhem opens as well. I literally visited T2 every visit to USH before. Something like T23D would work beautifully in Disney's Tomorrowland. I really miss itm

It was old and it showed, but I would trade it for Shrek anyday. I was fortunate enough to be on the last show for T2:3D

The only thing "old" about the show was the 90s music and certain parts of the queue video, as well as Arnold Schw. of course. Otherwise, it always felt fresh to me. Fantastic high quality projections and great effects and stunts. Everything will eventually be "out of date", but T23D held up fantastically.

I never call an attraction or show "old", only "classic" (unless it's complete crap, then I call it out of date crap). F&F Extreme Close-up was out of date crap from the beginning.

The only thing old at USH is Jaws, since Bruce is "old and stupid." ;)

I hope someone got the reference :D

I viewed T2:3D as more of a classic than anything. The feeling I got while sitting in one of those seats watching Schwarzenegger blow some robots' heads off was like no other.

73kkzr.jpg

Flashback.....good times...

Hahaha! Those are hysterical! I love the actors in all of Universal's parks. They're always the best and in person are so hilarious and wacky and outgoing! I really miss T2 :/ Interacting with Kimberly was always one of the highlights of my visit.

I was absolutely thinking that as well. Weren't our Hollywood Kimberleys also a bit more...."relaxed" in terms of playing off the audience? That's what I heard many times.
I've always thought that Hollywood's character was more realistic. Florida's character just plays it off the crowd like any other typical theme park.