Terminator 2:3D | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2:3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Same here Adri. I was kinda a mess when I saw my last T2 show on the last day. I knew I couldn't make it for the last LAST one of the day, so I was pretty emotional during the last one I saw.

Speaking of T2, I need to upload the Gate A After Show talk session I filmed a few years ago. Has John, Terminator and Kimberly talking to the audience and showing some behind the scenes stuff, etc. Then I got to take one of my fav Photo Op moments: me holding the Terminator's plasma gun pointed at Kimberly with her hands in the air, with Jon and Terminator behind her :)

I did see the last one,very last one, will upload the vid someday... but the performers cried and they got a standing ovation

I don't think USF will close their T2 for at least 5 years or so, if not more. They're busy with the Potter expansion and apparently a Jurassic Park expansion is planned after that, so hopefully they'll keep it along longer.

I don't think USF will close their T2 for at least 5 years or so, if not more. They're busy with the Potter expansion and apparently a Jurassic Park expansion is planned after that, so hopefully they'll keep it along longer.
JP expansion??? damn what have you heard!!! Speak now man!!!

I've seen videos of Florida's queue for a few months now, but it's really odd to see what they did with their queue video in person.

IMG_4685 by InsideUniversal.net, on Flickr

IMG_4677 by InsideUniversal.net, on Flickr

I guess this means we'll be seeing Terminator in Florida for quite a while now, considering they haven't given the same "HD" treatment to other attractions.

One other thing: their sound still sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeahhh, they better keep T2 and ET for a while. I need a good nostalgic reason to visit Florida after all ;)

And is the sound really that bad? Curious to eventually hear it in person. We had a gorgeous sound system.

Did Florida also update Kimberly's cutsey pie video and slick marketing in HD as well or just the logo loop?

And is the sound really that bad? Curious to eventually hear it in person. We had a gorgeous sound system.

Did Florida also update Kimberly's cutsey pie video and slick marketing in HD as well or just the logo loop?
Sound is that bad. I'm sure most Florida residents don't notice it, but there's a dramatic difference.

Kimberly's video is the same, but with a rerendered Cyberdyne logo. You can see that they tried to make some adjustments to the marketing video, but there's only so much you could do when the original source material is in standard definition. Oddly enough, their preshow video is much clearer and brighter than Hollywood's. Wish we had filmed that one instead.

Last edited by a moderator: