Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Terminator 2:3D

I found this picture online:

s_uvs010.jpg

Since it has the original logo, it must be an older picture. Could this be from the opening (since there's a red carpet)?

It sure looks like it. Much like the issue with Gru's Cafe, the first logo wasn't readable from all angles. I'm not sure what the new logo resolved, but they sure made it bigger.

I'm keeping the T23D flame alive, hope you don't mind.

I emailed with composer Brad Fiedel and he said he didn't create a new theme for the show. He created for about 12 minutes of new sound for the show. He has even asked Universal for a special CD release to be sold on site, but they weren't interested.

That's too bad.

As for a list of songs, I only found this list of cues (not from Brad Fiedel but some other site). In alphabetically order:
- Chase
- Don't Do That
- Going Up
- HQ
- Into the Screen
- J and S Arrive
- Mini Hunters
- Sorry
- T Arrives
- T Meg
- Walk Out

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss the show so so so so so much. :( I'm already over the hype of Minion Mayhem. Nothing beats the excitement of T23D. Minion Mayhem has a fun queue, preshow and facade, as well as a fun play area. The ride is only fun for me if I'm in the rare "sweet spot". Nothing beats T2 though.

I still find myself walking down that exit ramp looking for an Iron Man statue on the right side.
Silly William, why would Universal be prominently promoting a Disney character?! :p

(I always found that so crazy. I understand Disney merchandise in the souvenir stores in CityWalk, but when Universal promoted Avatar, Marvel, Star Wars and a few other brands of merchandise in the T2 store, it was very strange...)

They've pretty much moved all of that merchandise into the Production Central shop. The same T2 action figures that were sitting in what's now Super Silly Stuff are still hanging on a rack above Arnold's leather jacket replicas.

I unfortunately never had the pleasure of experiencing T2:3D. So if you guys are sad, just imagine how I feel. Haha. Every time I went to the park I'd pass by it, saying to myself 'Eh, I'll do it next time.' Of course, I finally decide to check it out and it had just closed.

I unfortunately never had the pleasure of experiencing T2:3D. So if you guys are sad, just imagine how I feel. Haha. Every time I went to the park I'd pass by it, saying to myself 'Eh, I'll do it next time.' Of course, I finally decide to check it out and it had just closed.
Who are you?!

I also miss T2:3D. It was amazing. Glad I was there for the final performance... It was electric and almost made me cry. The reception from the audience was overwhelming...

I also miss T2:3D. It was amazing. Glad I was there for the final performance... It was electric and almost made me cry. The reception from the audience was overwhelming...
The only finale performance which beat T2 was Beetlejuice.  I was sobbing it was so perfectly hilarious and emotional at the same time.  And I only knew the show for 6 months!

I knew T2 for 13 years.  It was a part of my history leaving my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up about something Terminator related in Universal Studios Orlando.

The Terminator 2 Radio Studios in Universal Studios Orlando is being remodeled into something else (a Despicable Me studio?).

Goodbye T2 Radio Studio.

10359221_918118411550595_427939856290498234_n.jpeg

A question.

Does someone know if the next picture is an official released merchandise product from the show?

Watch the "name plate":

t2-0_zpsf3b36f81.jpg

t2-1_zps1bbf3291.jpg

t2-3_zpsa0f5d300.jpg

I have NEVER seen or heard of a T23D specific T-800 bust, so I assume it's fanmade or modified at least.

Translating the page (http://www.siam-collector.com/showthread.php?739-%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%86-%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88-%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B0-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%9E/page4) doesn't give a definite answer, so therefor this question for you guys.