Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

I've been trying to stay away from as much of the info about this as possible, as I loved T2:3D as well as the original Bourne trilogy, but I broke down and ended up watching the piece Universal released. What struck me is the inclusion of the Nicky Parsons character. I'm not sure if it has been covered yet, but when does this story take place within the Bourne canon?

I've been trying to stay away from as much of the info about this as possible, as I loved T2:3D as well as the original Bourne trilogy, but I broke down and ended up watching the piece Universal released. What struck me is the inclusion of the Nicky Parsons character. I'm not sure if it has been covered yet, but when does this story take place within the Bourne canon?

After the 5th film.

Interesting production note:

They film the on-screen stuff with the live actor for that show in a custom set, not pre-recorded. See 4:05 in the video.[/spoiler[

Ya this seems like a total must see. If this is what we can expect for quality for future Universal shows that’s awesome. This really adds to USF as well and that’s a park that needs another attraction imo. Awesome stuff! Nice little section in Hollywood to round out your/start your day with Horror Makeup and Bourne.

Ya this seems like a total must see. If this is what we can expect for quality for future Universal shows that’s awesome. This really adds to USF as well and that’s a park that needs another attraction imo. Awesome stuff! Nice little section in Hollywood to round out your/start your day with Horror Makeup and Bourne.
Once things get back to normal, that should liven up that Hollywood section of the park that's had little foot traffic the past few years. That's good since that area is much much better looking than the Production Central entrance of USF.