The Condition of City Walk | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? A freaking Hall of Fame for a bunch of roided out puppets is going to replace NBA City? I hope that isn't true. That is ridiculous.

Come on, is NBACity that great?

I'm no longer a wrestling fan, but at least the WWE Hall of Fame would be something that would attraction visitors and be better than an overpriced eatery with crappy food.

New rumor is Latin Quarter is becoming a Mexican restaurant and NBA City will make way for the WWE Hall of Fame

http://www.thedailycity.com/2013/06...og+(TheDailyCity.com:+Orlando+City+++Culture)

Didn't LC serve the same type of food anyways? I remember getting fajitas there my one and only visit years ago. One thing that bugged me about LC my one visit was we sat for dinner, about 8 of us, and half way thru our dinner a club breaks out literally around our table with people surrounding us. Was really awkward while trying to eat :lol:

I'm no longer a wrestling fan, but at least the WWE Hall of Fame would be something that would attraction visitors and be better than an overpriced eatery with crappy food.

I don't care what replaces NBA City as long as it has nothing to do with WWE. Will they serve food? Will they offer a big pile Randy Nacho Man Savage Nachos? :rolleyes:

I don't care what replaces NBA City as long as it has nothing to do with WWE. Will they serve food? Will they offer a big pile Randy Nacho Man Savage Nachos? :rolleyes:

I could be mistaken, but doesn't NBA City essentially have the same offerings as Hard Rock and Nascar? That's a little redundant. Also, the theme parks need more table service for the Dining Plan to work and to keep people later.

Every time I've eaten at Nba I've had a bad experience (over priced not good food) So I think it would be great if wwe came in. It would be even better of this got big and they moved one of there shows from Fullsail to Universal.

I could be mistaken, but doesn't NBA City essentially have the same offerings as Hard Rock and Nascar? That's a little redundant. Also, the theme parks need more table service for the Dining Plan to work and to keep people later.

Yeah pretty much the same type of food as those two plus also you have Margaritaville in the mix

- - - Updated - - -

Food was decent IMO but not something id shed a tear over being replaced.

Now come on, who wouldn't want a "Sleeper Hold" named drink that was like a Long Islands Iced tea or Hurricane :lol:

WWE appeals to a much smaller demographic than NBA City. I understand Universal has the affiliation, but they should replace NBA city with something more approachable for families and others not interested in WWE.

WWE appeals to a much smaller demographic than NBA City. I understand Universal has the affiliation, but they should replace NBA city with something more approachable for families and others not interested in WWE.

NBA City is a ghost town 99% of the time. So the NBA isn't all that appealing to the people going to UOR.

I am more likely to visit the WWE Hall of Fame on a trip, than NBA City, and I'm a huge basketball fan. Something about that restaurant just isn't appealing to me.

The only part of this equation I don't quite understand is why are the turning a Mexican restaurant into another Mexican restaurant? Does the Latin Quarter have anything to do with the NBA/WWE stuff, or does Uni simply think that it's time for a change to LQ?

Also, "Don Quixote’s" is a really worse name for a restaurant than Latin Quarter.

I have no clue how popular WWE would be at Uni, but my gut feeling is that it would be much more appropriately situated at The Wide World of Sports complex (even though it will never happen).

I'm all for having more things to do in City Walk. If it's a Hall of Fame, so be it. Whether it appeals to you or not, there's no denying it appeals to the young boy demographic the other business in town is struggling to keep entertained.

I think I'm in the minority when I say I enjoy NBA City (for what it is). I've never had a truly bad experience.

However, a WWE Hall of Fame would be pretty cool. I'm a life long wrestling fan so that's easy to say. However, I don't think it would last at all. I can't see people leaving the parks for a wrestling hall of fame... and if there's nothing but props, it seems like it'd be hard for them to stay open on CityWalk, especially when people would have to pay for parking if they aren't Universal passholders.

Status
Not open for further replies.