Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Condition of the Yeti AA

What gets me is why the caverns can't fill with the mist anymore. I understand that the original high pressure nozels were creating too much moisture for the censors on the track but there are ways to get a finer, thinner mist so that would not happen. Like the deals on potc and Forbidden Journey without the priojection effects.

That kind of stuff is just lazy.

I don't think it will be working. They've tried time and time again and the only way that it will turn on is if they completely redo that section. So, in other words, it costs money.

this is honestly pathetic. They made such hype about this ride when it first came out, and ever since, its just gone downhill. They need to close this down for some time, and do some serious work, because i mean, they dont even have the main focal point working! Its stupid!

I don't think we're gonna see the yeti working again until another land opens. Then, after a few months and during the off season, I think they might do it. But they're not going to close the main reason guests go to their park and spend a million or two while they're at it.

I don't think we're gonna see the yeti working again until another land opens. Then, after a few months and during the off season, I think they might do it. But they're not going to close the main reason guests go to their park and spend a million or two while they're at it.
If thats the main reason people go to AK then they are there for the wrong reason, IMHO.