The Current State and Future of Universal Studios Florida | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The Current State and Future of Universal Studios Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Kong, I dreamed up a land in Studios that would take up space from FFL to the expansion pad besides MIB

I would be called Universal Land of Legends

It would have a seen the indoor JAWS ride I mentioned before replace MIB, a Kong Intamin rapids ride (think Infinity Falls with terrifying AAs, and a Godzilla launch coaster

It would be cool....only....HHN would suffer greatly lol

It's got a shark it's basically JAWS
Needs Quint

Universal needs their own version of the Great Movie Ride to consolidate all of the IPs that are still beloved but don't justify a large new attraction.

Replace Great with Epic since that's their favorite word to use... Universal's Epic Movie Ride.
This idea is legitimately great and I think having it as a centerpiece in a renovated entrance area would go a long way in giving this park some identity outside of "holiday events and city themes".

I wonder if the wall art will show up in the prop shop? Some very cool stuff on the walls

I'm sure, and it will all be well out of my price range!

Since there are rumors that the Monster’s village are embracing the tourism aspect, I hope one restaurant has memorabilia inside.

I've heard this rumor, and think it's a bad idea that risks trivializing and goofying-up the Monsters. The land in Epic Universe should not go meta.

Rix Flix mentioned Monsters Cafe closing soon too in the post Mardi Gras operations reshuffling.

Minions Land is gonna make Galaxy Edge look like a library, should be fun.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Be cool if they replaced monsters cafe with a flat ride but I know it’ll just end up as Gru Cafe or whatever.

Monster Cafe is old and just not modern, needs a lot of work.

I'm surprised it has taken them this long to replace Monsters Cafe with minions. I think a counter service in the style of Woody's Lunchbox from TSL is a good fit (you don't need more QSR capacity) and pair it with a flat ride.

If this were roller coaster tycoon, I would move Minion Mayhem's facade to the middle of the street (so in between soundstages) and have Rockit's entrance by where Minion Mayhem's current entrance is. (I would actually expand USF to the BMG theater and integrate BMG into USF - lose FFL and you gain BMG for future use) That way Rockit isn't in the middle of a minions themed land.

Status
Not open for further replies.