Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

..allow me to..somewhat carefully tread on something, and this was with permission. (Also, keep in mind with what I say, with salt)

Last month, there was..something in the moving wings. I've been..somewhat wanting to not mention this, but I was given some wording that indicated that things were in motion for press. That said, after the Denizen shoot, there was a rather..long period of silence on the potential of news coming.

My gut, tells me there may be something by the end of the year. But my logic doesn't want to get people's hopes up, considering we still don't know anything concrete on what the IOA potter coaster, or the T2 replacement entails (even though the writing is on the wall for those two in what they'll do).

Patience, is needed. And hopefully, things can pay off in the near future.

__

Interested to see pic's of Sindbad soon, to see how things change (or how little things change). Either way, glad that a show of that quality is gone.

Last edited:
..allow me to..somewhat carefully tread on something, and this was with permission. (Also, keep in mind with what I say, with salt)

Last month, there was..something in the moving wings. I've been..somewhat wanting to not mention this, but I was given some wording that indicated that things were in motion for press. That said, after the Denizen shoot, there was a rather..long period of silence on the potential of news coming.

My gut, tells me there may be something by the end of the year. But my logic doesn't want to get people's hopes up, considering we still don't know anything concrete on what the IOA potter coaster, or the T2 replacement entails (even though the writing is on the wall for those two in what they'll do).

Patience, is needed. And hopefully, things can pay off in the near future.

__

Interested to see pic's of Sindbad soon, to see how things change (or how little things change). Either way, glad that a show of that quality is gone.

Keep in mind, Universal did say that there would be Nintendo news this year. While it doesn’t seem likely anymore, there was definitely something planned. And it wasn’t related to SNW in KZ. That had already moved before the blog was written.

Just imagine how shocked this forum would be if they announced it tomorrow :lol:
I’m having fun with this but I’m also keeping an open mind.

Remember, Nintendo themselves are the reason Mario was announced so early. Who’s to say they wouldn’t push for that type of announcement again especially if Zelda could be what opens first in Orlando.

I’m having fun with this but I’m also keeping an open mind.

Remember, Nintendo themselves are the reason Mario was announced so early. Who’s to say they wouldn’t push for that type of announcement again especially if Zelda could be what opens first in Orlando.

Not holding my breath but Zelda could be an awesome fit into Lost Continent. It would fill in what has always felt like a empty spot.