Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

I think there’s a 0% chance it’s removed for more Potter. I also doubt that was ever a plan post 2008 or so.
Yea, once Diagon got slated for USF, the train station was always going to be the end of Potter’s conquest of Lost Continent.

There were rumors that they thought about having Diagon take over the remainder of Lost Continent, but I’m glad they went with the two Park option instead. Such a grander experience with the train.

There's really nothing else to do in Hogsmeade/Hogwarts anyway.

Making the rest of the land into Lost Woods/Kokiri Village/Death Mountain on the other hand would rule.
I think expecting that is setting yourself up for disappointment. We’ve already seen the general areas they wanted to use, and that wasn’t in there. Something like that I don’t think will change.

I think expecting that is setting yourself up for disappointment. We’ve already seen the general areas they wanted to use, and that wasn’t in there. Something like that I don’t think will change.

I don't think they'll build DM fwiw. I also don't think they'll build Castle Town if the land goes into IoA.

I don't think they'll build DM fwiw. I also don't think they'll build Castle Town if the land goes into IoA.
If it’s not going to be Death Mountain there’s really no other choice. Plus, they likely don’t care. Originally they were going to have 3 different castles just in Nintendo. Now they’re all of a sudden going to care about it because it’ll be near Hogwarts? I doubt it.

I mean, we got all sorts of rumors about Nintendo taking over KidZone, and that hasn’t panned out yet. Legend of Zelda is a fine franchise, but it reinvents itself for every new console generation and I’m not sold on the idea. Maybe the Kung Fu Panda indoor land could go here instead? (IOA needs AC)

I mean, we got all sorts of rumors about Nintendo taking over KidZone, and that hasn’t panned out yet. Legend of Zelda is a fine franchise, but it reinvents itself for every new console generation and I’m not sold on the idea. Maybe the Kung Fu Panda indoor land could go here instead? (IOA needs AC)

I mean, it reinvents itself in that it has a slightly different look every time. No different than a Mario game tbh

I would save KFP for Fantasic Worlds but I’m not exactly sold on Zelda coming either.