Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

How about a Never Ending Story land? I know it’s not really popular anymore, but it’d still work in the area. Mystic fountain could become The Mystic Pyornkrachzark. And a Falkor spinner. Does anyone think they could do that?

Wait, I've got it. "Legend"
I know your joking but I would love that. Ridley Scott has been revisiting his earlier works I have hoped that he would do something with Legend. Whether it be a remake, remake, or sequel I have long yearned to revisit Ridely Scott's fairytale world.

I'd love to see UO just go crazy and come up with something entirely unique, and ditch an IP altogether in that area (like it is now). I'm happy to have generic rollercoasters in India if it's a good time.

That's probably a blue sky wish though.

I'd love to see UO just go crazy and come up with something entirely unique, and ditch an IP altogether in that area (like it is now). I'm happy to have generic rollercoasters in India if it's a good time.

That's probably a blue sky wish though.
It's not a generic rollercoasters in India but themed around a mythical animal that is frozen and loves disco. It's we'll know unlike Figment for instance.
And yeh, it will never happen. Disney, Universal are all ip driven.

As I was in line for Hogwarts Express yesterday there was a lot of movement behind Sindbad’s. Could see some small equipment moving things around. Apparently they were removing tanks used for the show. Maybe compressed air for fog effects or gas for fire, or both.

Probably just a safety thing, since they know it’s not going to go to use just sitting there, but it’s nice to see at least something happening at the site.

As I was in line for Hogwarts Express yesterday there was a lot of movement behind Sindbad’s. Could see some small equipment moving things around. Apparently they were removing tanks used for the show. Maybe compressed air for fog effects or gas for fire, or both.

Probably just a safety thing, since they know it’s not going to go to use just sitting there, but it’s nice to see at least something happening at the site.

Perhaps what they're doing, is striking the set and removing any of the equipment used for effects, to effectively use it as a multi-space venue for the time being?

I wouldn't think it'd require a permit, and it could make some sense for the sake of letting events team have another venue for affairs such as close-outs.

Perhaps what they're doing, is striking the set and removing any of the equipment used for effects, to effectively use it as a multi-space venue for the time being?
I think it's more to do with the fact that propane tanks and the like gave to be inspected on the regular, and if you kill the tanks, you don't ha either to inspect them anymore. Labor saver.

It's not a generic rollercoasters in India but themed around a mythical animal that is frozen and loves disco. It's we'll know unlike Figment for instance.
And yeh, it will never happen. Disney, Universal are all ip driven.

Just confirming that my use of sarcasm was received. I can't quite tell. :thumbsup:

If they were pulling out some smaller effects parts, I wonder if they'd reuse some of it in the T2 replacement.