Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

Perhaps what they're doing, is striking the set and removing any of the equipment used for effects, to effectively use it as a multi-space venue for the time being?

I wouldn't think it'd require a permit, and it could make some sense for the sake of letting events team have another venue for affairs such as close-outs.
It would make a great presentation space for buyouts...Just get a screen and projector

images

I just keep thinking they're not going to touch Lost Continent until they bring in Zelda, assuming Nintendo is a hit.

It's a horrible waste of space to continue to let this venue sit vacant (shades of Stitch at Magic Kingdom), but honestly... USF needs more attention at this point, anyway.

Not that it sounds like that's happening any time soon, either, though.
I think the biggest issue with USF is that Super Nintendo World was supposed to either be open by now, or opening like next year. Adding SNW solves a lot of USF major issues. Moving this to the new park set USF back a couple of years.

But I agree, poor waste of space. I’ve been going to Universal for almost 10 years now and I just honestly have never seen anything in the Toon Lagoon Theatre.

Last edited: