The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could anybody put that into a bit of context for me? What are some similar-sized lands in either Disney or Universal parks?

I guess what I'm really asking is this: is there enough room for multiple major attractions, or would we be likely looking at one headliner and some much smaller stuff?

Reactions: Mike S
Could anybody put that into a bit of context for me? What are some similar-sized lands in either Disney or Universal parks?

I guess what I'm really asking is this: is there enough room for multiple major attractions, or would we be likely looking at one headliner and some much smaller stuff?

Hypothetically, it could be a tiny bit larger than Diagon in size, as that's in 7.39 acres

Reactions: Mike S and belloq87

This is around the size of what Super Nintendo World in KidZone would have been.

It's the same size as Diagon Alley/Kings Cross is.

I mean, he was pretty adamant that Nintendo moved to Park 3 before the rest of us, so I'm not ready to dismiss it out of hand
yea, he pretty much has said this stuff since last november , and so far, well there certainly isn't an SNW being built in kidzone at the moment . so i'll see how the rest of this pans out, I'm definitely up for more Nintendo than less.

To add onto Daves comment, I was somewhat hinted towards this possibility back in March. If they'll do it, who knows; but it's been probably considered more than once at this point.

If LC becomes Zelda..considering the scale, I would think they would want to get started after Celebration, considering how that could have an impact for crowd level.

To add onto Daves comment, I was somewhat hinted towards this possibility back in March. If they'll do it, who knows; but it's been probably considered more than once at this point.

If LC becomes Zelda..considering the scale, I would think they would want to get started after Celebration, considering how that could have an impact for crowd level.
Would that be before or after the new coaster? They could also be waiting for that to open or at least be close to opening.

Would that be before or after the new coaster? They could also be waiting for that to open or at least be close to opening.

I would assume if they'd do it after, it would have to be before Potter Coaster opens.

That said, I think it matters more to the sense of scale that this project might be, if they do things on a timetable similar to Diagon or Kong; that's where I think we need to ask about.