The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if all 3 parks could get Nintendo over a 3 year period.

IoA: 2021
Site B: 2022
USF: 2023

Or are only the first 2 plausible?

Let's assume all 3 are plausible, what would we see?

IOA gets Zelda
Site B gets Mario?
USF gets ?? Donkey Kong? Pokemon (if a deal is made)? something else?

If this happens, I really hope it takes over all of Lost Continent.

I've heard rumors (from Jim Hill?) that Mythos would stick around because it's so well-acclaimed. I really, really don't want that to happen. It seems like a good restaurant, but I'd much rather use that space for Zelda or whatever else ends up taking over LC.

Reactions: Frogki

I've heard rumors (from Jim Hill?) that Mythos would stick around because it's so well-acclaimed. I really, really don't want that to happen. It seems like a good restaurant, but I'd much rather use that space for Zelda or whatever else ends up taking over LC.
Make a new banquet hall restaurant in the Castle with great food from all over Hyrule and problem solved. Seafood (Zora), BBQ (Goron), Middle Eastern (Gerudo), stereotypical medieval European like mutten and stuff (Hylian), etc.

Watch the money roll in.

I expect Mythos to be be drastically altered much like The Oak Tavern. But I have no actual info on that.

Make a new banquet hall restaurant in the Castle with great food from all over Hyrule and problem solved. Seafood (Zora), BBQ (Goron), Middle Eastern (Gerudo), stereotypical medieval European like mutten and stuff (Hylian), etc.

Watch the money roll in.
Will we throw the ingredient in a pot over a fire?

Mythos needs to go. The entire land needs to be flattened and redone. Mythos cuts off the waterfront, and that needs to change
I’d put the Castle with Banquet Hall + E Ticket around where Poseidon is and the Lost Woods against Hogsmeade. The rest of the land is the town with maybe some of those bluish rocks from BotW’s Zora’s Domain along the waterfront. That could be very visually striking. Then put some Zoras in the water like the Sneetches at Seuess.

While I love Breath of the Wild, if they do choose Zelda, I hope it’s a different game. I really want the old style dungeons included.

I think visually it will look like BOTW, if only because it’s the style that allows them the most wiggle room.

But Zelda is Zelda, so I imagine it will take inspiration from across the series for the land

one of the nice quiet waterfronts. And people don't flock to any other IOA lagoon waterfronts in my experience.

It still bottles up the land and restricts what they can do.