What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of the Saddle Ranch plot

Never ate there much, but still a little sad to see it go. One of the last remnants of any kind of Western theming. Never knew about Toothsome till reading this thread, but I'm all for it being the replacement. Looks really cool.

I mentioned this in private, but what if that they use the Saddle plot for now, as a staging area for when Pet's begins construction, and then after Pets, begin work on something that would eventually take over the Preferred lot?

They pulled the walls down around Saddle today. Now there's a plain black gate that surrounds the site which is just a dirt field. However lots of survey markers were in place which means something is definitely coming. Sorry I didn't get any pics.

Food for thought, and bare with me if it doesn't make sense..but what if they are working on a hotel for that plot, and that's why we aren't seeing the typical construction walls but instead, the black fencing with the trees?

It would certainly be a difference from previous instances of construction walls, and could explain why, as it would be a much larger project in scope and scale.

Wishful thinking, I know, but I have to wonder why they didn't keep the other walls, if it would've been something we would've thought to be a dining concept?

They should move the disabled parking spots to the Saddle Ranch plot behind the fence. This would allow them to widen the narrow walkway to the metal detectors.

Finally had a day off, so I went up to Citywalk very briefly... got pics of the new fencing.
It doesn't look terrible, but I almost feel like its missing a giant dinosaur and/or roller coaster in that ols Saddle Ranch space lol

KexzUIw.jpg

4KbIPzP.jpg

There is grass currently growing in the plot right now. Does this mean anything?

Perhaps it's some kind of weed's that are growing on their own?

Edit: to come back to this, yeah, seems like from why I've been told, it's mainly moisture on that land causing weeds to grow. So in other words, nothing to see here folks.

Last edited:
Hot off the presses!

Screamscape just confirmed that we are in fact getting Toothsome in the former Saddle Ranch location. Sweet!

Hot off the presses!

Screamscape just confirmed that we are in fact getting Toothsome in the former Saddle Ranch location. Sweet!
Wouldn't surprise me. It's super popular here in Orlando and the two CityWalk's seem to be getting closer and closer to becoming clones of each other tenant-wise lately.