The Future of Wet 'n Wild | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Wet 'n Wild

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious what route will be connecting CBBR + the rest of the UOR property to VB. I'm pretty sure that all of the resorts connect to one another in some way, but will the only way to VB be through CBBR if you're on property? This is minus the shuttle option.
There will be a shuttle service I think that enters from Turkey Lake and drops off at the entrance to VB. Either that or catch a tram at the parking lot and get dropped on the other side of Adventure Way

Reactions: Mad Dog
I can walk it in 15-20 mins.

I've always seen tourist (typically non American) making the walk from the WnW area to the Studios....my wife has made me take a cab from the Studios to the Double Tree.

:)

I'm curious what route will be connecting CBBR + the rest of the UOR property to VB. I'm pretty sure that all of the resorts connect to one another in some way, but will the only way to VB be through CBBR if you're on property? This is minus the shuttle option.

Pretty sure from Saphire/Aventura..then by default, RPR, you can walk through that tunnel that goes under the highway off ramp. I really do not know how one gets from CBBR on foot.

So, if I go to VB, add charging to my tapa thing, go to my room for a mid day break, do I have to turn my band in, get a new one when I return...then need to set up charging again for dinner!

:ack:

Reactions: Coasted
GAcoaster - Do you think they will wait until after VB opens / TV media leave? Hope so.

Don't know why they would. The property is far enough away that it will have no effect on the opening. They NEED that area for parking construction personnel for Aventura and all the other projects going on since the first floor of the South Garage will be needed for parking VB guests (and summer crowds in general). The WnW property will be vital for staging materials and workers.

I could see demo starting any day now, I was assuming they may have been using WnW for training at Volcano Bay, also the WnW parking lot will probably be used for the Grad Bash/Gradventure buses and staging.

I think Demo at this point will happen by the end of the month. Agreeing with GA, it's very important that they have the parking needed for the coming projects in the near future, and that as of now, they need an area to have overflow.

GAcoaster - Do you think they will wait until after VB opens / TV media leave? Hope so.

Re company name above "Universal Studios Water Parks..." - glad instead called "Wet N' Wild" - a perfect description / exciting name!
I imagine Universal never owned the Wet 'N Wild name, given there are still a few of the George Millay founded parks floating around, including one in North Carolina. The company was probably also setup before WNW Orlando was acquired.

Reactions: Coasted
Yes they do. Lets see if this will work

http://m.ocpafl.org/home/map?pin=282325540403015

map

If they could buy the Dowdy plot and the mini-golf course, that could give them an insane amount of space for a lot of things.

Like, Hotel/Citywalk/Transportation lot of things.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Status
Not open for further replies.