The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
Its official!

5 Years in the making...
Its what you've all been waiting for...
The roughest ride OF YOUR LIFE..
Can you survive the rusted tracks of...

9qcoir.jpg

As much as I want it to be done ASAP, Uni would be dumb to close it now with the influx of people that are on their way.

It'll happen in the slow September/October/early November timeframe.

Its official!

5 Years in the making...

9qcoir.jpg

Awesome job BBPH! I will be "looking forward" to that ride. :thumbs: :rep:

As much as I want it to be done ASAP, Uni would be dumb to close it now with the influx of people that are on their way.

It'll happen in the slow September/October/early November timeframe.

I can't agree more. :lol:

I half agree. While a new coat of paint would look very nice, and it is very excessively rusted now, the last time I went on, I thought it actually enhanced that danger feel... Kinda felt spooky... But yes, it does need to be repainted...

Maybe at one point they will do to the Hulk what six flags did to make Bizarro.

A WHOLE new paint job, the rumored lights, camera and on board audio, and a new name.

Wasn't the Hulk a different color at one point later on in his existence? Maybe the Hulk will turn into the Abomination, cause the way it looks right now, it already is an abomination.

Its official!

5 Years in the making...

9qcoir.jpg

I wonder when it will open... :rep: :lol:

Maybe at one point they will do to the Hulk what six flags did to make Bizarro.

A WHOLE new paint job, the rumored lights, camera and on board audio, and a new name.

Wasn't the Hulk a different color at one point later on in his existence? Maybe the Hulk will turn into the Abomination, cause the way it looks right now, it already is an abomination.

Hulk doesn't need a new name or a new color. But all others I agree with.

I can see Hulk going down for a repaint this fall (or at least I hope so).

Haha the pr guys that run there facebook page will be like "when did we paint the hulk orange, we can market a new attraction!!!"

Haha the pr guys that run there facebook page will be like "when did we paint the hulk orange, we can market a new attraction!!!"

$)...That is what they all see on any new attraction. :lol: So, very true. :thumbs:

Hey! Maybe we can all can help my throwing in ideas of a story behind the new attraction, idems to sell, new things to add on the ride, est....

Last edited:
$)...That is what they all see on any new attraction. :lol: So, very true. :thumbs:

Hey! Maybe we can all can help my throwing in ideas of a story behind the new attraction, idems to sell, new things to add on the ride, est....

Heres the new attraction the ghetto rusted mess how about that.
Heres the story behind it universal never repaints hulk and its brown and falling apart.