The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
I couldn've sworn they had on board video BEFORE Rockit opened recording you just like Rockit, but it wasn't cut in and out, it was a full video of you and the silly faces you make :lol:

I don't know if maybe afterwards they changed it.

Last edited:
Wasn't the Hulk video used before Rockit' filmed with cameras around the ride and not on the vehicle itself? New cars with lights and effects would be nice. I would rather not have on-board audio though. I understand why Space got it, but I want to see the Hulk stay pure.

The ride video I bought in April was all footage from cameras around the ride, nothing from on-board cameras.

If they are putting off the repaint for a big refurb which included new cars with lights, then I welcome it!

let me share this picture i took back on June 6, 2010

IMG_0009.jpg

I couldn've sworn they had on board video BEFORE Rockit opened recording you just like Rockit, but it wasn't cut in and out, it was a full video of you and the silly faces you make :lol:

I don't know if maybe afterwards they changed it.

It's possible they changed it after Rockit opened, so that the video at Rockit was more unique.

I just think that if they put in onboard audio, they make it Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. No vocals except the big YYYYEEEAAAHHHH or whatever he says in the beginning, lol. The instrumental definitely matches the ride almost in sync if you take that beginning scream and match it to the part where the ride launches you. That'd be cool. In addition to a new riding experience with some new set pieces and effects. :drool5:

I just think that if they put in onboard audio, they make it Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. No vocals except the big YYYYEEEAAAHHHH or whatever he says in the beginning, lol. The instrumental definitely matches the ride almost in sync if you take that beginning scream and match it to the part where the ride launches you. That'd be cool. In addition to a new riding experience with some new set pieces and effects. :drool5:

On board audio? All that would really do is just add more sound to the ride I mean I don't see the important thing about it. Now LED lights, COOL!!!

CFNews13 is to this supposed news segment as Brett Farve is to his retirement.

So we have to wait 4 more seasons?

:lol:

Don't play like that man, I almost spit up my coffee :lol:

If they were to put an ob board audio, it would have to be more of a heavy metal type of song, maybe Pantera type of rock music, not the 80's hair rock you hear in Spiderman :lol:

Well Brian (Briman) is at IOA and USF today so if this were the case we would have known by now. We should at least get some newer higher quality pics from him hopefully.

If they add onboard audio, which I odn't think they should, there's no reason not to play Banner Science Park, the song that plays at Hulk's entrance all the time. But yeah I think it's fine the way it is, and LEDs on the trains and track would be neat additions.

If they add onboard audio, which I odn't think they should, there's no reason not to play Banner Science Park, the song that plays at Hulk's entrance all the time. But yeah I think it's fine the way it is, and LEDs on the trains and track would be neat additions.

All flashy....Anyway, looks like we are back to griping about Hulk & some picture updates since this Channel 13 thing didn't happen. :(

From screamscape:

While I’m sure many will take this news with a huge gain of salt until the work begins, I was contacted by an anonymous source who wanted to say that there are plans to repaint Incredible Hulk this year. They also claim that different shades of test paint have been applied to a section of the coaster in a site where it wont be seen from the normal guest areas. So any of you insiders seen this test paint?

Did they lose the colour chart for the original paint? :lol: I always assumed (maybe too optimistically) that it would be painted sometime this year, so I'm hoping this is true.