The Magic, the Memories, and You! | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Magic, the Memories, and You!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What did you think?

• Awesome. They did it perfectly.

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Pretty good. I'd change it a bit, but I like it.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Meh. I don't care.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • It's okay, but I kinda wish they hadn't.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • No. Just . . . no.

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
I read about this about 2 weeks ago....randomly enough I think it was on Disney Food Blog. It was definitely available information, I think they just felt the need to have an update of their own. :lol:

Disneygeek just posted this version of the Disneyland version with the romance section in it:

[video=youtube;ad5__7CbpDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad5__7CbpDo[/video]

The Summer version is set to debut on May 25th, per Disney Parks Blog.

cas118942SMALL.jpg

Saw it a few nights ago after work. I'm glad that the romance segments were still kept, but I'm pretty disappointed that Phineas and Ferb were the opening characters for the summer portion.

Saw this on Wednesday and thought that it was much better than the first time I saw it when it started. The summer portions were really cool and I was worried that Disney would have added a lot of Phineas and Ferb tags but they were only shown for about 3 seconds (which a lot of the kids in the audience seemed excited about). My friend who had never seen the show before was really impressed by the entire performance and continued to tell me how amazed he was through the rest of the night. I really hope to see them continue this show and eventually merge this and wishes into the next nightime show.