The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When does everyone think we will get some kind of announcement for HHN 30 because we haven't had one this late since 2016 (my guess is that they will probably just do a full reveal in August like they used to do)

When does everyone think we will get some kind of announcement for HHN 30 because we haven't had one this late since 2016 (my guess is that they will probably just do a full reveal in August like they used to do)

I mean at this point, I'm fine with em doing it in August because it's what they had done in the past and it would work out well with September right around the corner. There would be some kind of balance at least you know, so hopefully they go for August for announcements.

If we get to June with no announcement and the event is still on, we will absolutely get all the info at once. It just doesn't work to space 10-12 announcements across barely 2 months imo.

Also uh yeah, with the thing that will not be named: yes please.:X

Aw man, the one [redacted] that I don’t get sounds like it was juicy. At least it sounds like they’ve got something special lined up

Officially the resort won't open until at LEAST June 1 if we are lucky.....kinda expected but still it is making me super SUPER nervous about this year and if it will even happen still.....aaaahhhhh!!!!!! Hope so!

Officially the resort won't open until at LEAST June 1 if we are lucky.....kinda expected but still it is making me super SUPER nervous about this year and if it will even happen still.....aaaahhhhh!!!!!! Hope so!

It's probably for the best that they're anticipating being closed for another 2 months. It would probably be more detrimental to HHN's chances if we opened up too early to allow a possible 2nd wave.

With the parks reopening in June at the earliest, I too feel the HHN-announcements arn't going to be spread out. It's probably gonna' be a full-deluge and honestly, there's nothing wrong with that. It'll be like old times, and the discussions afterwards could be a lot more lively then previous years.
(California person here) Do we think there could be any type of announcement event for Orlando or Hollywood, similar to that of Knotts Scary Farm? More realistically Midsummer Scream or rescheduled Peacock Live!

(California person here) Do we think there could be any type of announcement event for Orlando or Hollywood, similar to that of Knotts Scary Farm? More realistically Midsummer Scream or rescheduled Peacock Live!
There are too many variables to say any sort of “event“ would happen. Orlando doesn’t tend to rely on them like SoCal does though.

There are too many variables to say any sort of “event“ would happen. Orlando doesn’t tend to rely on them like SoCal does though.
Hopefully it’s a bit more interesting than just a social media drop, but the only thing that matters is the event happens in a safe way. BTW, Finally going out there for 30. Seriously can’t wait

Status
Not open for further replies.