The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 338 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah, I'm not saying a music only act wouldn't be used or couldnt fit in well.. I'm just saying maybe the fact that they could use his movies for houses could make someone like Rob Zombie more of a shoe in for a music themed scare zone.

Are they, though? Iron Maiden, probably, yes. Slipknot, maybe their fans would think so but I digress, this is a HHN discussion not album sales lol I would, however, love to see an iron maiden house or scare zone in the future!!
Oh, yeah, I'm not saying a music only act wouldn't be used or couldnt fit in well.. I'm just saying maybe the fact that they could use his movies for houses could make someone like Rob Zombie more of a shoe in for a music themed scare zone.

Are they, though? Iron Maiden, probably, yes. Slipknot, maybe their fans would think so but I digress, this is a HHN discussion not album sales lol I would, however, love to see an iron maiden house or scare zone in the future!
I agree i would love to see an iron maiden maze or scarezone it would be amazing to see all the different variations of Eddie throughout the maze

to be honest for me the best texas movie was the 2003 remake
yes i prefer it much more than the original.
texas remake was very iconic, probably one of the greatest remakes of all time.
the only texas chainsaw movies i hate are texas chainsaw and i hated the last one where leatherface was a teenager

i wouldnt mind a texas chainsaw remake house. the 2007 house was very epic. i really loved that house. a faithful adaptation would be really amazing.
(well it would be amazing to watch on youtube this year lol)
Funny, I absolutely hated the 2003 remake, and it was the start of my crusade against remakes.

worst remake for me was rob zombie's halloween, he really really didnt understand original halloween at all... ruined michaels myers

It was the Weinstein's fault, they wanted him to film it "The Rob Zombie Way" and kept rewriting the film much to what they were doing with a lot of their other Weinstein films, I think Halloween being purchased by Weinstein at that time was terrible, they didn't handle it well and whoever got in the director chair for the franchise, they definitely snuck their nose into the properties and scripts one time too many and make the films look so horrible, Rob understands that the film is poop but it was out of his control, the reason why he came back for the sequel was because Weinsteins were threatening to ruin it and Rob did it so that no one had to deal with that storyline. So Rob partially ruined Michael with the grunting and violent undertones but Weinsteins ruining everything, sorta like Michael Bay with Transformers.

As for the 2003 remake of TCM, it was alright, I liked the look of Leatherface, the prequel in 2007 was not needed I don't think, I think they made it to say that a group didn't survive Leatherface since TCM always had a final girl with that one they wanted it to make it look like a close call but then kill her off to give Leatherface more stuff but eh, we get it.

Last edited:
I hope TCM is TCM 2. I thought Universal knocked Halloween and Halloween II out of the park, so it makes sense to continue the TCM saga. If only Orlando’s TCM was as good as Hollywood’s that year.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
The answer to that is no...at least for the general public. The crossover between HHN fandom and Slipknot is probably bigger, but Billy will draw more.
What about iron maiden I would think they are just as popular if not more then Billie ellish?

What about iron maiden I would think they are just as popular if not more then Billie ellish?

Like the others said, I don’t even think it’s a contest. It’s all about the market they’re targeting. The kids probably have no idea who Iron Maiden is, while, Target stocks a bunch of Billie themed merch.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
With Atleast 1 or 2 scarezones lol

speaking of scarezones since beetlejuice was rumored to be a zone first what if gremlins became a zone instead of a house! Seems good for social distancing with few scareactor and mostly just decorations

Yeah, the thought that they were doing BJ and Gremlins in the same year (as houses) was a head-scratcher.

The big difference, however, is that along with darker themed music, Rob Zombie also has a tie in with creating/directing horror films. So that makes quite a bigger draw than Slipknot or Iron Maiden although I agree I think they would fit in the event well.
Not to mention the fact Rob Zombie had more hits then Slipknot and Is more current than Iron Maiden. I don’t think they would be as big of a draw. I think the 1 2 punch of House of 1000 Corpses and the scare zone worked well. Really surprised how well that house was done. One of my faves last year.

I get Billie ellish is extremely popular. But iron maiden is also they’ve sold out almost all there shows for there latest tour ( the legacy of the beast). And when it comes down to hhn I don’t think Billie ellish could make a good house I just don’t see what they could do with her music and imagery. As for iron maiden there music and imagery works perfectly and if they did it it would most likely be an amazing house.

Reactions: SpookyAuctor25
With Atleast 1 or 2 scarezones lol

speaking of scarezones since beetlejuice was rumored to be a zone first what if gremlins became a zone instead of a house! Seems good for social distancing with few scareactor and mostly just decorations
I mean if you want some scarezones to ponder on just based on the current speculation, Terra Cruentus and Creepshow might not be a bad place to start (I don't actually have anything to back these up I'm just going off of whats been talked about that we assume isn't gonna be a maze)

Status
Not open for further replies.