The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 337 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never experienced M&M however I would really love a icon house like monsters last year. Different room different icon!!!
Thats exactly how I imagine it, that would be really cool. Wasn’t the Horror Night Nightmares house like that though?

So we have Billie, HoHH, Beetlejuice, Brides, Icons, Bedtime Stories, “Pumpkin,” possibly TCM, and god knows what for the last two spots?

@ChaseTuff I think so. :)
Possibly Earthquake and Legendary Truth/Dungeon of terror

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Man a billie house just sounds so unique. Imagine being in the dark and you hear “I’m a bad guyyyy” and then in the corner a scary billie scare actor screams duh in your face!:lol:
tbh I don’t think it would be a good house (not saying it will be bad) but I just don’t see what they can do.

i guarantee the billie elish house is going to be the same as the Chance house from couple of years ago, guarantee it lol.
it will be bright neon colors and crazy characters and billie actresses. it might not be 3D. but i swear it will be like Chance house

The big difference, however, is that along with darker themed music, Rob Zombie also has a tie in with creating/directing horror films. So that makes quite a bigger draw than Slipknot or Iron Maiden although I agree I think they would fit in the event well.

well we had alice cooper as a house in 2012 and Hollywood had ozzy osbourne and Slash i think.
out of all the metal bands out there i think iron maiden and slipknot fit the most from a visual perspective.
its not even about the music but visually these two bands fit so well.
(people have mentioned Gwar as a posibility but i dont think it would work as well)

I think they’re hinting that LT and Pumpkins are the same. But I’d love to see an LT/DoT crossover, specifically a mystery spot deal where a tourist trap is actually a time loop, same room over and over. Need a gimmick house!

The big difference, however, is that along with darker themed music, Rob Zombie also has a tie in with creating/directing horror films. So that makes quite a bigger draw than Slipknot or Iron Maiden although I agree I think they would fit in the event well.
that is true rob Zombie is a director but iron maiden and slipknot are more popular then rob Zombie music wise. And there music would fit in just as good as rob zombies did. if iron maiden got there own maze it would probably be the best one of that event because they have so much to work with.

i guarantee the billie elish house is going to be the same as the Chance house from couple of years ago, guarantee it lol.
it will be bright neon colors and crazy characters and billie actresses. it might not be 3D. but i swear it will be like Chance house

well we had alice cooper as a house in 2012 and Hollywood had ozzy osbourne and Slash i think.
out of all the metal bands out there i think iron maiden and slipknot fit the most from a visual perspective.
(people have mentioned Gwar as a posibility but i dont think it would work as well)
I’d kill for a Mairlyn Manson house lol

also I don’t know much about Dungeon of Terror but could that possibly be the icon house?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

I had thought Earthquake was a misinformed Terra C for the longest time but that seems to be off the ball now. So I guess that’s on the table but something just seems missing on that concept.

The LT thing was mentioned but my belief before the TPU stuff was that DoT may just be the Icons / Anniversary setting.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I’m wondering if Chance appears in the icon house will she have her own separate room since she was the icon of 26, or appear alongside Jack in his room? And I also wonder if Eddie and Cindy will make an appearance.

I’m wondering if Chance appears in the icon house will she have her own separate room since she was the icon of 26, or appear alongside Jack in his room? And I also wonder if Eddie and Cindy will make an appearance.
This is what I’m thinking for each room/scene.

The caretaker/Cindy
Jack/Chance/Maybe Eddie?
Usher
Storyteller
Terra Queen
Lady Luck
The director
Maybe fear?
The cryptkeeper?
Nathaniel Crowe?

Oh, yeah, I'm not saying a music only act wouldn't be used or couldnt fit in well.. I'm just saying maybe the fact that they could use his movies for houses could make someone like Rob Zombie more of a shoe in for a music themed scare zone.

that is true rob Zombie is a director but iron maiden and slipknot are more popular then rob Zombie music wise. And there music would fit in just as good as rob zombies did. if iron maiden got there own maze it would probably be the best one of that event because they have so much to work with.
Are they, though? Iron Maiden, probably, yes. Slipknot, maybe their fans would think so but I digress, this is a HHN discussion not album sales lol I would, however, love to see an iron maiden house or scare zone in the future!

Oh, yeah, I'm not saying a music only act wouldn't be used or couldnt fit in well.. I'm just saying maybe the fact that they could use his movies for houses could make someone like Rob Zombie more of a shoe in for a music themed scare zone.

Are they, though? Iron Maiden, probably, yes. Slipknot, maybe their fans would think so but I digress, this is a HHN discussion not album sales lol I would, however, love to see an iron maiden house or scare zone in the future!

but...
is slipknot more famous than billie eilish? lol
im not sure... in fact im surprised they picked her for hhn over other artists like lady gaga.
i think slipknot has a much bigger range than billie eilish?
(for the record i think marilyn manson, slipknot and rob zombie are equal in fame. yes ron zombie is a movie director, but his last 3 movies were very indie and were direct to dvd. almost no one watched 31 or lords of salem)

but...
is slipknot more famous than billie eilish? lol
im not sure... in fact im surprised they picked her for hhn over other artists like lady gaga.
i think slipknot has a much bigger range than billie eilish?
(for the record i think marilyn manson, slipknot and rob zombie are equal in fame. yes ron zombie is a movie director, but his last 3 movies were very indie and were direct to dvd. almost no one watched 31 or lords of salem)
Honestly with how popular Ho1C was I would rather see devils rejects then Texas this year however Texas is obv the much bigger IP

I think they’re hinting that LT and Pumpkins are the same. But I’d love to see an LT/DoT crossover, specifically a mystery spot deal where a tourist trap is actually a time loop, same room over and over. Need a gimmick house!
There's some discrepancy between LT and Pumpkins being one in the same or two different ideas entirely. Opening the door for Nathaniel Crowe to POSSIBLY be headlining the the Pumpkin house. This is all very much like a game of telephone at this point, so stay tuned.

HHN=Fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.