The Old KidZone Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, between a KidZone re-do, Despicable Me, a new lagoon show, and the former Amity area attraction, we're getting like a near DCA-style makeover. :lol:

It probably won't end up being on the same scale, but yes, it is very similar, which is great. Universal is really putting themselves out there, which means good things all around.

I just hope that if the night show is successful, IoA gets one as well.

I've always wanted to have a Krabby Patty. Please, Universal?

I just want a really, really good and dedicated burger place, and the Krusty Krab could really be that. Universal needs its own Pecos Bills. Topping bar, please.

Yea they do have the toppings bar there, I make myself a salad with my burgers too :thumbs:

I think I might like a Nickelodeon re-theme, but I would enjoy a Dreamworks one better. If it was Nick, it'd be the modern day stuff they've got on which I don't really enjoy that much. Even some of the recent Spongebob's they've produced haven't been that great. Though I have to say, I'd love to eat at a Krusty Krab. ;) It would be cool to do DW though, and finally have a good place to put the Madagascar characters and such. Although it might not happen unless they take Shrek 4-D down, I'd enjoy another Shrek attraction, a Madagascar one, even a HTTYD ride. I'm not sure how I'd feel if the whole thing was a Spongebob theme though. Perhaps. We'll see. :)

Granted, that's from what I like more than what the average child likes now-a-days, and since it's for them.. xD

I'd be up for a Nick re-theme....but only if it focuses on the 90s Nick. They can throw some Spongebob in there as well, I've always wanted to eat at The Krusty Krab. Hope this doesn't mean we'll be losing E.T.

I would love to see Spongebob takes over the Curious George are...maybe I could finally get a roller-soaker type ride I've been wanting haha. Seeing as how Madagascar is on Nickelodeon (At least the penguins) I could see the Feivel area theme to that... As much as I hate to say it I Carly may make a good potential production attraction, perhaps in place of the animal show..or maybe a Teen Nick experience...Or maybe...just maybe...hopefully...a tribute to the old shows like Legends of the Hidden Temple or Double Dare Live. If I remember, families used to go against each other on DD...to me that would be easier to get guest participation if families could do it together as a group...Plus an ET re-boot needs to happen..maybe even theme the outer area to a pine forest...ok I'm stopping haha...

I watched a youtube video of the Animal Actors show and I saw that Legends of the Hidden Temple's Olmec is there. I'd go in to take a picture, but I really don't care about going to see the show... It would be so cool to have a LotHT attraction. It'd be like Fear Factor, but awesome :D

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I watched a youtube video of the Animal Actors show and I saw that Legends of the Hidden Temple's Olmec is there. I'd go in to take a picture, but I really don't care about going to see the show... It would be so cool to have a LotHT attraction. It'd be like Fear Factor, but awesome :D

While they're at it, they can just make Fear Factor into Guts, complete with Aggro Crag:thumbs:.

I would SO be up for an interactive Legends of The Hidden Temple show. I also didn't know Olmec is in the Animal Actors Show...I'll have to force myself to sit thru it one last time.

Reactions: Felipe
I would SO be up for an interactive Legends of The Hidden Temple show. I also didn't know Olmec is in the Animal Actors Show...I'll have to force myself to sit thru it one last time.

Here are the videos I'm talking about:

[video=youtube;IER2gxuNVmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IER2gxuNVmI[/video]
[video=youtube;p2IXwPS_pqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2IXwPS_pqE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

You can see him in the backgorund :)

--- Update ---

While they're at it, they can just make Fear Factor into Guts, complete with Aggro Crag:thumbs:.

Oh yes! :D

I wished I had lived in Florida in the Nickelodeon days at Universal! I loved all their 90s shows and especially their gameshows like LotHT and Guts. I watched them almost religiously!

A LotHT attraction would acctually be pretty cool and if marketed correctly it could work...who cares if it was on in the 90's use it as a stepping stone for a new experience...It could actually work as it's own stand alone thing. Something like "Be the star of a new movie LotHT" based of the popular hit TV show you grew up with on Nickelodeon..

If they bring back 90's nick i hope they have some Hey Arnold & Catdog stuff in here im not much of a Spongebob fan to be honest but I would like a really good burger joint in Universal. Either Good Burger from Kenan & Kel or Krusty Burger would be awesome

Those who want both Dreamworks and Nick, remember that Nick has quite a few TV shows based on DW movies. The show with the Madagascar penguins, Kung Fu Panda, and I think I heard there's gonna be a HTTYD show. And a '90s Nick section or attraction would be awesome, and now somewhat likely with the new '90s Are All That block they have on Teenick.

Status
Not open for further replies.