The Walking Dead | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well to start with AMC replayed the WHOLE season 1 Sunday before the show started. Also it is hard to put a whole season in a brief clip. 2nd as I noticed the zombies are starting to rot more and more. Also I am sure the smell of all the dead in the cars threw off there sense of smell. Also who cares how the recap was the first 30 minutes was amazing then it got to be 10 minutes of show and then commercial. Overall a great start to season 2, IMO.

More like 5 minutes of show, then 10 minutes of commercials. I learned my lesson! I'll tape it and start watching 30 minutes in...

I've never seen a show peak so early quite like Walking Dead. Premiere episode was fantastic. It has gotten progressively worse as they have gone on, IMO.

The main problem is the characters. They are so uninteresting. There's nothing about them that makes me want to see them survive. I don't know. Great concept, poorly executed.

I've never seen a show peak so early quite like Walking Dead. Premiere episode was fantastic. It has gotten progressively worse as they have gone on, IMO.

The main problem is the characters. They are so uninteresting. There's nothing about them that makes me want to see them survive. I don't know. Great concept, poorly executed.

Hmm... I dunno. I like most of the characters. Except for Lori and Shane. I HATE those two. And I personally find long triangles/troubled family storylines boring, but it's hard to avoid those in any TV show, it seems. I hope some of the other characters, like Glenn and Daryl, start getting more screen time and actual dialogue. And I wanna see Merle come back.

i got accidentally hooked. my dad recorded the entire first season on our DVR and my mom and i came down to eat dinner and he started playing the first episode. we all sat down and watched all the season and loved it.

So. Anyone watch tonight's episode. Man, that was cheerful!

I realize it picks up right where they left off, but that's not the case for us, the viewers. I've had plenty of time to get over the last episode from 2011. If you're going to split up a season I prefer the story to take that into account.

Pay no attention to me. I'm just rambling.

So. Anyone watch tonight's episode. Man, that was cheerful!

I realize it picks up right where they left off, but that's not the case for us, the viewers. I've had plenty of time to get over the last episode from 2011. If you're going to split up a season I prefer the story to take that into account.

Pay no attention to me. I'm just rambling.

Just got done watching it, I thought it was great. I thought the ending to tonights episode was brilliant as it took the group in a whole different direction then what were used to seeing from them.

JI thought the ending to tonights episode was brilliant as it took the group in a whole different direction then what were used to seeing from them.

Well they had to give us something after all of that nothingness.

Oh I know, I know . . . a good story is best told slowly. But man they need to pick up the pace. But I think that is exactly what is about to happen, so, despite all of my complaining, I have no complaints! I'm excited for where this is heading, and it's about freakin' time! :lol:

^ Yeah it did kind of drag for a little while :look: But given tonights episode there a some great new angles to take from here. Its gonna be so awesome. Also glad to get confirmation of a third season as well.

I thought it was good, definitely a little slow in places, but thats the type of show it is.

Kill? Just because Carl didn't kill a zombie that counts as killing someone else?

I just want Shane dead. And soon.

Patience.

BTW, AMC's website screwed up. They put the pre-sale of the DVDs for the second season on their shop site and stupidly listed

SPOILERS BELOW:

Shane's last show

Not surprised by that.

Seeing how Carl has been acting lately, particularly in this last episode, I was convinced we'd see him shoot Shane before the end of the season. I do hope that's how Shane dies.... Some people are saying that AMC isn't likely to show a child shooting an adult, but...

Well Shane got Killed twice and it wasn't even the season Finale....Ok folks put your bets on who will not make it out alive next Sunday.
My bests are we lose Maggie, Herschel, the guy we never see and in big Twist Carl.

Nah, they won't kill Carl. My bet is Glenn & Carol and some of the farmers.

But the last 20 minutes of this episode was fantastic, and the scenes of Shane finally hitting his breaking point were some of the best moments of the whole series.

Herschel, Carol, Andrea, T-Dog, and a few of the farmers. We also see Morgan and his son return to the program at the very end via the cb radio!