The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 204 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ScottinNy, there is not even a possiblity of any softs may 8th. Please stop giving out any dates, rumored or otherwise.

Cincin, like disfreak said the chances are slim but its possible. The problem is that even when softs start they probably wont last the whole day and so you may not be able to ride anything in the land.

I was thinking about the unlucky people to book a package on june 18th (during the may 28th days). I hope that they are at least let in... but then again they have to at least be let in the land because of the three broomsticks breakfast. Unless they are forced elsewhere

Ooh, harsh.

Maybe I should've snuck into the majority of the the DC queue today to see the Goblet! :lol:

I hear it's well boraded up but feel free risking going to jail if you want.

Teebin take a deep breath. Scott you mean well but we all want to get a taste of it but to keep posting in _ weeks & changing it over & over isn't doing much for the overall moral of the board. I can tell you that it will taste even sweeter having to wait as long as we do. Just be happy if there is any kind of preview before the package people role into town because at this rate it maybe a very small taste if at all. (goodnight)

A new article says something about the dragons in the ride only a tiny bit but its something

From there, visitors move into Dumbledore’s office, where the headmaster welcomes muggles — nonwizarding folks — to the castle. Dumbledore is on screen, but the illusion magically puts him right there in the room. Next, it’s the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, where Harry, Ron and Hermione intercept the group and invite everyone along for an adventure. The Gryffindor House common room is one of the last stops before the ride, which includes an encounter with the Whomping Willow, a narrow escape from a dragon attack and a Quidditch match.

Full article http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/01/1910266/magical-experience-awaits-fans.html

Another article says a little about dementors but could qutie easily just be another assumption:

Orlando: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens June 18 at Universal Orlando Resort. It includes a ride that lets you soar around the castle, get into a quidditch match and feel the chilling effect of a dementor, all using robotic technology and film.

Full Article http://www.postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?z=21&a=450392

Last edited:
Teebin, you are completely mistaken. And, I really think you should consider therapy.

--- Update ---

ALERT... THIS IS A MEGA TEEBIN RANT... One of my biggest!

Honestly ScottinNY... 5 weeks ago, you suggested 3 weeks till softs. 4 weeks ago you suggested 2 weeks till softs. Then you acted all angry at someone for sending your friends too early to the park for the soft opening that did not happen. Why in hell would you send friends to a vacation of unpredictable consequence? And then blame it all on SAS? Where is your rumor coming from now? Mickey Mouse? Are you going to hack him to bits in a few weeks?

So, I respectfully ask that you do not post junk here any longer. Post an absolute fact and state it as such. Post an absolute rumor and state it as such. Or post nothing. Otherwise, you are dreadful at riddles... and none of your riddles have blossomed.

Meanwhile... I post... there IS a big purple bus on property, the goblet of fire has been seen and is very cool, including it's fire effect, and the number for the forbidden journey building is 245. On top of this... Nassal has laid down the gauntlet and said NO MORE CHANGES and Valley Crest is picking up the slack. And quite a few people have seen my proof... if not here... elsewhere.

Please provide the links where I said any such thing. You are also very mistaken about friends and the park... The issue was that I had a chance to hitch a ride with some friends, but didn't because someone very kind from Universal explained that SAS was full of $h!& and the island wouldn't be open. I have never before posted when I thought softs would begin. I did post that I knew they wouldn't begin before a certain time.

Also, my one other attempt at a "riddle" here was dead on accurate, so much so that Universal contacted me and threatened me to stop posting. You know this as you were privy to the information.

Either way... where does all your venom come from? Why are you such an unhappy camper? And, do you think you could sort of tone down the nastiness?

Thank you. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Would you mind taking this into a private message? After all this is the The Wizarding world thread.....

In a second... I promise

Also, my one other attempt at a "riddle" here was dead on accurate, so much so that Universal contacted me and threatened me to stop posting. You know this as you were privy to the information.

What riddle was that Scott? Reflective Paint? You were dead on accurate about reflective paint? Hell, I have posted everything except Mark Woodbury's underwear color for the grand opening! (working on that and will have it for you on June 13 which is national ice cream Sunday.). Puuulllleeeez... one moment you are crying about Universal Legal coming after you... and then you are posting more rumors. What are we to believe here? You are scared of Universal Legal but you can ruin some of their secrets but not others? And on top of all of this... get your soft opening rumors wrong?

I will guarantee you something people... there will be an opening of some kind in the next 6 weeks. Take that to the bank.
I will not however guarantee you that everything will work... except one of the MOST important components of the WW.... one of the most amazing machines you have ever seen... It will work like clockwork... and that is: The Cash Registers.

You can all take that to the bank... or not... as it were.

Done.

Honestly, it's 2 am... Can we settle down please? Only reason Im up cause my sickness keeps me up. No need to be having arguments at 2am... Dont you guys got work or something in the morning?

To be honest, the whole riddle thing was cute at first, but now it's frikin ridiculous. It's not even about giving actual info, it's about who's riddle can one-up the last person's riddle and who can try and decipher these ridiculous hints. If you have info that you feel you're able to share, spit it the heck out. If you don't feel you can share it for fear of legal recourse, then why the heck would it be okay to post a solvable riddle about it? Spilling the beans in code is still spilling the beans. This thread has gone from actual discussion, speculation, and photo posting to a giant battle of "I know more than you do so shut up." It's like a bunch of guys bragging about how many girls they've shagged. I don't care how much inside knowledge you have or how big your downtown bonanza is. If you have concrete info that you can share, share it. If you don't, don't. If you feel the need to keep up with this ridiculous metaphor and riddle junk, then maybe it's time for a "WWoHP solve-this-riddle" thread, and leave this thread to legitimate, non jr-high-style-drama talk. Jeebus.

To be honest, the whole riddle thing was cute at first, but now it's frikin ridiculous. It's not even about giving actual info, it's about who's riddle can one-up the last person's riddle and who can try and decipher these ridiculous hints. If you have info that you feel you're able to share, spit it the heck out. If you don't feel you can share it for fear of legal recourse, then why the heck would it be okay to post a solvable riddle about it? Spilling the beans in code is still spilling the beans. This thread has gone from actual discussion, speculation, and photo posting to a giant battle of "I know more than you do so shut up." It's like a bunch of guys bragging about how many girls they've shagged. I don't care how much inside knowledge you have or how big your downtown bonanza is. If you have concrete info that you can share, share it. If you don't, don't. If you feel the need to keep up with this ridiculous metaphor and riddle junk, then maybe it's time for a "WWoHP solve-this-riddle" thread, and leave this thread to legitimate, non jr-high-style-drama talk. Jeebus.

VERY well put. I pretty much skip reading this thread now because it is either people talking about anything BUT the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, or riddles which are sometimes quite tedious and difficult to solve. I like the info, but some of the clues like “ice-cream” and “salmon” are peculiar… The main thing that I agree on is the “saying it in riddle form is still saying it”. If the poster confirms that someone got their riddle right, well yeah, it is just a long way of telling people…

VERY well put. I pretty much skip reading this thread now because it is either people talking about anything BUT the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, or riddles which are sometimes quite tedious and difficult to solve. I like the info, but some of the clues like “ice-cream” and “salmon” are peculiar… The main thing that I agree on is the “saying it in riddle form is still saying it”. If the poster confirms that someone got their riddle right, well yeah, it is just a long way of telling people…

Two great posts, I totally agree, it is really about feeding a few egos all this game playing....

Teebin, you've told us very little more than ScottinNY. You are both ridiculous, only you're a bigger creep.

Yes, please guys, if you want to do riddles, etc, start a new thread, it's making this one tedious and useless.

Actually I feel the riddles are the only thing keeping this thread alive. All we are doing now is sitting and waiting and looking at more pictures of the same stuff over and over again. At least the riddling is sparking discussion. If you don't like them, that's fine and all, but don't act like this is your thread to be calling the shots on what is allowed and what is not and tell people to leave, this is not your website. You may not enjoy the riddles, but other people clearly do, so why must they stop? Because YOU don't like them? What makes you so important? Why do you feel you have the authority to decide what is said in this thread ? I want the riddles to stay. What makes your opinion more important than mine or theirs? It's one thing if you go off topic, but riddles pertaining to the subject at hand I wouldn't consider off-topic, and ADD to the discussion. If you cant get the riddles, have someone spell it out for you over PM. If you think they are moronic, avoid the post... simple as that. You don't have the authority to tell anyone to take their posting anywhere else, and obviously the site owners and the mods have been okay with it thus far. There are already two "active" threads on WWOHP. Why do we need anymore?

Also Teebin is just trying to protect us from wrong info. Although while I don't agree on his methods of doing so, that is the underlying cause of all the BS. Also Teebin has told us an $%&*load of things. I don't see how you can say he hasn't told us any more info than scottinny. They both have sources I'm sure. Some are gonna be wrong, some are gonna be right... But Teebin and Soyouthinkyouknow have been keeping this thread alive for the most part. If it wasn't for them it would be so slow and we'd only have updates of things we've seen before. They are risking their necks to give us new and relevant information. We hear something new almost everyday for the most part. That's more than most fansites have, so respect them, even if you don't like the riddles, or think this is a contest to see who has a bigger "stick" . It's all been about protecting us from wrongful info and giving us new info, as I have said before while risking their own necks.

If you don't like the riddles, skip over them... Pretend they aren't there, and don't receive any new info. And while your doing that, take your head out of your @$$ and see that you aren't the only one reading this thread and only a small minority of you aren't enjoying it.

I agree youhow2. I enjoy the riddles. I may not always get them but it is keeping this thread alive and interesting.

Thanks for posting the pics ghostrider455! Every time I see a picture of the Wizarding World I get excited.

Wow, I leave for a couple of days and the venom starts flying around here.

Listen up guys, Teebin is probably the ONLY trustable source of inside information on this site and has been for quite a while, so however way he wants to disseminate this information is up to him. He is not obligated to post anything, whether straight up or in riddle form. Just because you guys are too impatient to sit and think about a simple riddle and give your answers. Personally I like using my brain so I welcome the riddle.

But otherwise, quit with the nagging, and the spewing and spitting and posturing and :focus:

Agreed. People will be on the ride in two weeks. What difference does it make if hardcore fans like us who are on this thread every day know a few details of the ride?

I guess if I get to ride before anyone else, I'll make sure to come back and RIDDLE THE HELL out of it so no one knows what I'm talking about.

I completely agree. I just read through a bunch of useless bickering to get some info, and have just gotten a sour taste in my mouth from all the middle school drama. Seriously stop with all the stupid riddles. If you have information share it, and stop wasting all of our time. I also find it funny that the two riddle people are actually fighting whose riddles are correct. Grow up kids.

So Scott in NY or whatever is stating the Softs could open May 9th..as in this weekend, or May 22nd at the latest. Despite what this Teebin guy says, I see this as highly probable.

Also Im pretty sure the June 18th Grand Opening Press Event will take place first thing in the morning, to allow the public access to the park that afternoon. There is no reason they would promote the June 18th grand opening to the public, and then not let the public in. Still that's not the day I would want to go if I were visiting the park the first time. Im sure the lines and crowds with be CRAZY. Not worth the agony in my opinion.