The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 202 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OH MY GOODNESS.
WHY DID YOU POST IT?!?!

Kidding. THANK YOU.
You have ended my misery.

Anyway, is there a significance to how you found this number?

The significance is that the number would have been known to but a few. As no one knew what it was then it was very significant... but it may have been possible for anyone to find out by another source entirely as it turns out. Otherwise, I will leave it to Jymmymack to tell you if and what. One more knows... and I am awaiting the third to IM me. That is how many people I trust on here. eeep!

You lost me... were you trying to make fun of my rumor on this News and Rumor forum? Well if so, that wasn't very nice shame on you.

:wave:

No, I wasn't making fun of your rumor. The VIPs were the group that I suggested. With all the legal craziness I didn't want to say "my friend told me Blackstone was at WWoHP on Thursday and everything was out in full effect. There was a full dress rehursal with all the actors and they walked all the stores. they had a little trouble getting everything start on time, but everyone left happy."

No, I wasn't making fun of your rumor. The VIPs were the group that I suggested. With all the legal craziness I didn't want to say "my friend told me Blackstone was at WWoHP on Thursday and everything was out in full effect. There was a full dress rehursal with all the actors and they walked all the stores. they had a little trouble getting everything start on time, but everyone left happy."

So does this pretty much confirm hogsmede is finished ?

Hogsemeade has been finished for a long time, methinks. They let Ellen in there and they let the Mugglenet/Leaky folks walk around. Back in January they said that the interiors were 90% finished, if they haven't finished 10% in four months then something's wrong, hahaha.

Have you ever tried to lose weight before or know someone who has. Those last 5 pounds are the hardest to lose and take, what seems like forever, to shed. I'm sure Universal is working their butts off to finish, they want to show their master piece as much as everyone wants to see it!

^^^^ That's true, but they've already shown it! Hahaha. That was my point. Hogsmeade has already been previewed before, over a month ago, on two separate occasions. It's pretty much done. Maybe minor tweaks and stuff, but there's always minor tweaks.

Last edited:
I wanna be tingly...

Sad thing is... the younger you are... the less you are impressed by very very important stuff which you might not understand (if you are not in the theme park industry). If I don't show you Avatar in 5D you will just go "oh, that is it?". What I have IM'd to a few is not what it is... it is what it implies. It is far from a great Mookie zoom shot, which all of us appreciate beyond measure.

As Disneyhead has said... "Uni should admire my industrious nature (disneyheads) and hire me." Likewise, Uni should admire my discretion beyond discretion... And I am sure those that IM'd me will agree that I was wildly discrete. Yet they now know that I know what I know what I know.

^^^^ I agree 100% Teebin. Not all would appreciate it, but I will say I was extremely impressed by a mere impression of something that I know nothing about. If OU was a horse race, I'd put my money on Teebin to win, not show or place, WIN.

And your discretion was extremely well-conceived. I know nothing other than the fact that you know something, and yet I was still shocked and surprised.

Last edited:
Sad thing is... the younger you are... the less you are impressed by very very important stuff which you might not understand (if you are not in the theme park industry).

Okay, This slightly upsets me, as I am no Harry potter fan, but I will admit the only reason I really joined this site was to follow the harry potter project (my home site rollercoasterpro.com is dying and running kind of slow on updates) because I realize it is a big huge game changing project in the amusement industry and I love universal parks. My main plan when I exited high school was to be some kind of engineer so I could design the "next big ride" . This was when I was 11, when I first joined thrill network so I could follow projects more closely. Since then my aspiration has changed to film making (if i hadn't had problems with math and science in school this probably wouldn't have changed) however for 9 years I have followed every major project in the amusement industry, taking in everything I could learn about park operations, maintenance of rides , the building of rides, everything I possibly could to do with the amusement industry... I appreciate even the smallest little details as I comprehend that they make the larger picture amazing. As an aspiring filmmaker, it was an essential lesson needed to be learned, but even as a child I've always found the value in even the littlest things.

Though I enjoy your post I'm sad you mistake me for the type of teenager who cant appreciate small things. I understand your position but such an assumption is kinda...

^^^ I think you might've misinterpreted. He wasn't saying that he didn't post it because people wouldn't appreciate it. It wasn't posted for a different reason. He was just saying that many on here wouldn't find it world-shattering or "tingly."

Honestly I don't find much "tingly" or news worthy anymore but really there is nothing to share so whatever. It's opening in just over a month so as interesting as details are soon we will have all the details we need with or without "insiders" or what not. We just need to enjoy the ride it's going to be a slow month leading up to the big day.

Honestly I don't find much "tingly" or news worthy anymore but really there is nothing to share so whatever. It's opening in just over a month so as interesting as details are soon we will have all the details we need with or without "insiders" or what not. We just need to enjoy the ride it's going to be a slow month leading up to the big day.

you're right, slow isn't the word. Its like an agonizing pain at this point. Like a migrane that just wont go away.

I have had a very cryptic but very telling dream. Please trust me when I type that this dream is very telling... I gazed into my crystal ball and saw that on 8 May Galaxy Creamery wanted me to come to their parlor to try their new SOFT ice cream. My friends Ben and Jerry who designed and concocted this amazing new dessert thought it wiser to taste it on the 22 May, but they rarely get their wish. (Even though they created this amazing new magical flavor, they are at the mercy of Universal - oops Galaxy.) They were only trying to be safe and not disappoint anyone, anyway. The issue is that the recipe is almost perfect, but they're still waiting for one more ingredient.

Make of this dream what you will.

I wish I was in Florida in a little less than a week.

--- Update ---

P.S. That dream is dedicated to someone who knows what they know and they know who they are...