The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Okay, This slightly upsets me, as I am no Harry potter fan, but I will admit the only reason I really joined this site was to follow the harry potter project (my home site rollercoasterpro.com is dying and running kind of slow on updates) because I realize it is a big huge game changing project in the amusement industry and I love universal parks. My main plan when I exited high school was to be some kind of engineer so I could design the "next big ride" . This was when I was 11, when I first joined thrill network so I could follow projects more closely. Since then my aspiration has changed to film making (if i hadn't had problems with math and science in school this probably wouldn't have changed) however for 9 years I have followed every major project in the amusement industry, taking in everything I could learn about park operations, maintenance of rides , the building of rides, everything I possibly could to do with the amusement industry... I appreciate even the smallest little details as I comprehend that they make the larger picture amazing. As an aspiring filmmaker, it was an essential lesson needed to be learned, but even as a child I've always found the value in even the littlest things.

Though I enjoy your post I'm sad you mistake me for the type of teenager who cant appreciate small things. I understand your position but such an assumption is kinda...

It was not aimed at you at all. It was aimed at some people that are young and just want purdy pics. And if you show them a technical document they then say, "well that is junk". Again... I promise that it was not aimed at you as I do not know you. It was posted to the fact that many want something that makes them tingly.

Last edited:
Scott as good as the ice cream sounds I don't think the flavor will be perfected by the 8th the 22nd seems like it will be a nice day for ice cream but I may be hungry for some a tad sooner than that.

No, I wasn't making fun of your rumor. The VIPs were the group that I suggested. With all the legal craziness I didn't want to say "my friend told me Blackstone was at WWoHP on Thursday and everything was out in full effect. There was a full dress rehursal with all the actors and they walked all the stores. they had a little trouble getting everything start on time, but everyone left happy."

My word... I had no idea that Blackstone was on property Thursday.... well then... that must have been the chatter on the radios. Asking dumb questions is one of the most powerful traits any one person can have.

I have had a very cryptic but very telling dream. Please trust me when I type that this dream is very telling... I gazed into my crystal ball and saw that on 8 May Galaxy Creamery wanted me to come to their parlor to try their new SOFT ice cream. My friends Ben and Jerry who designed and concocted this amazing new dessert thought it wiser to taste it on the 22 May, but they rarely get their wish. (Even though they created this amazing new magical flavor, they are at the mercy of Universal - oops Galaxy.) They were only trying to be safe and not disappoint anyone, anyway. The issue is that the recipe is almost perfect, but they're still waiting for one more ingredient.

Make of this dream what you will.

I wish I was in Florida in a little less than a week.

--- Update ---

P.S. That dream is dedicated to someone who knows what they know and they know who they are...

CREEP!! Didn't you swear me to silence!?

It was not aimed at you at all. It was aimed at some people that are young and just want purdy pics. And if you show them a technical document they then say, "well that is junk". Again... I promise that it was not aimed at you as I do not know you. It was posted to the fact that many want something that makes them tingly.

Alright dude. Just saying...

Sorry... Here is proof that it went on into the night on April 7, 2006. Everyone there has private lanyards. No regular guests at all. None. These are bankers, news people, magazine and newspaper writers and photographers, investors, local orlando officials and theme park news websites, yada yada yada that partied into the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQphZkhjUDc

Teebin once told people here when they might want to go. Now Teebin is telling you when NOT to go... and that is June 16th, 17th, 18th, and maybe even 19th.

You more than likely see me there on June 8th.

Does this mean I have a 50/50 shot of getting in when I am there on June 10th or should I move my plan to the 8th?

Does this mean I have a 50/50 shot of getting in when I am there on June 10th or should I move my plan to the 8th?

To say this as nicely as possible you have the same chance on both days witch is about a snowballs chance in....well you get the idea. As much as we may want to taste the ice cream we won't be able to this early even though we are dieing to have some

ALERT... THIS IS A MEGA TEEBIN RANT... One of my biggest!

Honestly ScottinNY... 5 weeks ago, you suggested 3 weeks till softs. 4 weeks ago you suggested 2 weeks till softs. Then you acted all angry at someone for sending your friends too early to the park for the soft opening that did not happen. Why in hell would you send friends to a vacation of unpredictable consequence? And then blame it all on SAS? Where is your rumor coming from now? Mickey Mouse? Are you going to hack him to bits in a few weeks?

So, I respectfully ask that you do not post junk here any longer. Post an absolute fact and state it as such. Post an absolute rumor and state it as such. Or post nothing. Otherwise, you are dreadful at riddles... and none of your riddles have blossomed.

Meanwhile... I post... there IS a big purple bus on property, the goblet of fire has been seen and is very cool, including it's fire effect, and the number for the forbidden journey building is 245. On top of this... Nassal has laid down the gauntlet and said NO MORE CHANGES and Valley Crest is picking up the slack. And quite a few people have seen my proof... if not here... elsewhere.

ALERT... THIS IS A MEGA TEEBIN RANT... One of my biggest!

Honestly ScottinNY... 5 weeks ago, you suggested 3 weeks till softs. 4 weeks ago you suggested 2 weeks till softs. Then you acted all angry at someone for sending your friends too early to the park for the soft opening that did not happen. Why in hell would you send friends to a vacation of unpredictable consequence? And then blame it all on SAS? Where is your rumor coming from now? Mickey Mouse? Are you going to hack him to bits in a few weeks?

So, I respectfully ask that you do not post junk here any longer. Post an absolute fact and state it as such. Post an absolute rumor and state it as such. Or post nothing. Otherwise, you are dreadful at riddles... and none of your riddles have blossomed.

Meanwhile... I post... there IS a big purple bus on property, the goblet of fire has been seen and is very cool, including it's fire effect, and the number for the forbidden journey building is 245. On top of this... Nassal has laid down the gauntlet and said NO MORE CHANGES and Valley Crest is picking up the slack. And quite a few people have seen my proof... if not here... elsewhere.

Ooh, harsh.

Maybe I should've snuck into the majority of the the DC queue today to see the Goblet! :lol: