The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 246 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its ok I just wanted to make sure the site didn't get credit for what obviously wasn't theirs. Yes The Sum of All Thrills arm is nicer looking but something tells me FJ is more complex since it travels on a track plus has some extras built in thus why its not as nice looking

Very off topic..
this is why i like the way that disney does things. In disneys CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE they already revealed a sneak peek look at the prototype race car being put on the test track at the Radiator Springs Racers. And I think it opens like in 2 years.

And we are still waiting for an official picture of the FJ arms !!!

take a look
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...rst-test-vehicle-for-radiator-springs-racers/

Well, enjoy riding this glorified Test Track.

I'll be on FJ.

This are some technical monster of machines, and I know without a doubt that have some huge computing power on board.

If we see any Official pictures of the ride vehicles, they will be photoshopped/desigined to look cooler then reality. Similar to the Flying Bikes on E.T. or that Elevator in Tower of Terror.

It's all part of the illusion, there is no reason they would show us how it all works. Unless there was a "behind the scenes" making of video...

If we see any Official pictures of the ride vehicles, they will be photoshopped/desigined to look cooler then reality. Similar to the Flying Bikes on E.T. or that Elevator in Tower of Terror.

It's all part of the illusion, there is no reason they would show us how it all works. Unless there was a "behind the scenes" making of video...

I think there is a good chance one of the NBC stations will air a making of Harry Potter world/island special.
Free advertising for the park and they would be able to use it to boost ratings and every 2 minutes would be an ad
for the park (not that the whole special is not a park ad)

I think there is a good chance one of the NBC stations will air a making of Harry Potter world/island special.
Free advertising for the park and they would be able to use it to boost ratings and every 2 minutes would be an ad
for the park (not that the whole special is not a park ad)

It has already been confirmed that they will air a special. It airs on June 6th. Here:

http://www.nbc.com/movies-specials-more/

Well I'll be up the weekend of the 28th - 30th as well, more than likely since package holders will be able to experience the area, we should too. After what time? I don't know, but I am an AP so I better be able to get in.

Thanks :) Now I'll just have to convince my dad to drive the total of 4 hours and leave my Grandpa, who will be in rehab due to surgery, with my uncle. Am I too evil putting harry before pop? :sneaky: lol

Ok just got back from the parks, and man was it dead. A couple of things I noticed, while I was there.

-The final spire is painted
-There is a new sign inside DD where you select your dragon, sorry no pics I was being herded through like cattle.
-Inside the castle there is a soundtrack playing (Forget the name of it toil in trouble or something) and once you get to the area where you pick your row there are sound effects of someone saying slay your dragon, and there are dragon roaring noises as well it sounded really good.
-As seen in one of the pics below, there looks to be a second entrance into Dervish and Banges coming from the dueling dragons exit. This might be old news but I never knew it.
-Oh were so close I can feel it!!!

Enjoy the pictures!!!

beg7dt.jpg

30sgdv9.jpg

309jwg2.jpg

8wgjyw.jpg

243glqf.jpg

2ljrgqr.jpg

ixtg7r.jpg

15czr83.jpg

2mzfx2r.jpg

24x2ziu.jpg

rkaubl.jpg

z2u7n.jpg

262o01e.jpg

vg28e8.jpg

qrd5wx.jpg

Part two up in a few minutes.

Reactions: Felipe
Part Two:

20urifn.jpg

ivv8yd.jpg

24wby4j.jpg

24y9qhk.jpg

b5039u.jpg

295u2om.jpg

20gmtty.jpg

fodc49.jpg

nqpsie.jpg

qoxheq.jpg

261duog.jpg

eili6u.jpg

11hv5l2.jpg

I will finish with my favorite of the day, thanks for reading!

35hn5hk.jpg

wow..we are really getting close. Amazing after following this for all this time. Just confirmed I will be in Orlando the week of June 21-24

I'm stoked about seeing the spire finally painted.

Regarding the snow - I sincerely hope it isn't frequent if they use the bubbles. That stuff is extremely annoying if you wear glasses!