The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin, its called wet with the condensation from a bottle of water, I'm not sick enough, nor gross enough to give the finger scans a wet willie.

And OMG I asked for people walking around and I got people walking around!! Woohoo, my birdie was right.

All day? Then we all have to hand it to soyouthinkyouknow! He said Tuesday! Far beyond my knowledge of the inside workings. Those do not look like TMs. The guy in red is bored and looking at his blackberry. The boy furthest in the distance is too young to be a TM. This is executive families stuff or something like that. So, did they all get a crack at FJ? That is the big question.

Well, it was a day late perhaps, but in the words of The Joker...

HERE
WE
GO...

Or as Delores Umbridge said in her last line:

LET
ME
GOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!

Last edited:
Im only gonna get a chance to go to universal two out of the 6 days im there. Disney is where i'm staying so it will dominate my trip. My offer still stands if some one wants to try. What does anyone have to lose?

All day? Then we all have to hand it to soyouthinkyouknow! He said Tuesday! Far beyond my knowledge of the inside workings. Those do not look like TMs. The guy in red is bored and looking at his blackberry. The boy furthest in the distance is too young to be a TM. This is executive families stuff or something like that. So, did they all get a crack at FJ? That is the big question.

Well what time did the parks close today? If that is the case the UO higher up and their families experience it during the day while its still empty and who is to say that all the other TMs are showing up now or soon for their preview tonight?!

Edit:
Parks closed at 6pm today, way early enough to open up for TMs and still able to run Dragon Challenge.

Not to beat a dead horse but I have been reading on some other boards that people who are now staying on site after May 28th to June 18th will be allowed into WWOHP IF they booked before 3/25/10 Even if they did not booked the packages. They said they confirmed this with the a lady at the royal pacific hotel today when double checking their reservation even though the lady did not know how they are going to handle this. I still think this stinks since they announce the package sales. I will be will be compaining to anyone who will listen to me when I am there on June 10th.

24x2ziu.jpg

Is that a refreshment cart? I'm guessing that its like the one found in the spiderman extended queue except themed better.

That is exactly what it is, good eye! Its the small things in place that make me think were within days of getting in there.

I just finished my vacation at Universal and sadly wwohp was not open yet. But I did get a good picture to brighten up my day.

russellscamera768.jpg

Two questions:
How on earth did you get that shot?! Were the doors just standing open? It looks like YOU were inside! (and if you were I guess you won't be able to say, but otherwise how DID you do it?)

And secondly, what's with the dolly/handtruck kind of thing with the cases on it? Are they perhaps stocking the Butterbeer cart?!

And okay, I guess that's more than two questions, so I guess I should have said questions on two different subjects. :)

Also wanted to point out that the trees have been trimmed including this one which is one of the main reasons the photo above was possible.

m9m7fl.jpg

wow. Im curious on how the blank that shot was taken. Its incredible! It looks like you were a little bit above the ground level. I am also curious on what was going on today, maybe another executive day... hmm. The streets look deserted also so thats odd.