The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 249 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The icicles are pretty awesome! however, I really dont think the show building is all that bad. I dont notice it from most areas.

BBPH, that really does look like the dude went shopping or just has a white bag... I dont think he bought from there though. And that "handtruck" or thing you say is loading the cart looks like those lift thingys that package people put heavy boxes on to wheel places.

And yay Im a shamu trainer! whoot!

Last edited:
The handtrucks look real, but the boxes on them look fake, which makes me think it is just for a prop. As for the picture, I jumped, held my camera above my head and prayed. And if you don't buy that, let's just say I'm unnaturally tall.

rkaubl.jpg

Theres two people on top of the show building ???

i was at universal chaperoning for grad bash on April 30th. The castle was lit up. A co-worker noticed what looked like a person popping up and down exactly where those 2 people are in the picture. They really break the illusion of what looks like a massive castle.

rkaubl.jpg

Theres two people on top of the show building ???

Yeah I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that, the guy on the right actually waved cause I was just staring at them being like I will trade you spots.

Yes there are two people on top of the building.

Thanks for all the new pics everyone seems like thing are moving along nicely & we should be ready to go within a few weeks. Love that both the texture on the ramp I discovered & the painting all over is done. As far as the people inside the area in the one pic. There are indeed a few reasons (besides a preview) that TMs could be in regular clothing I won't say much more than that on the subject expect geez haven't you hear of casual Friday (in this case on a Tues.)

lol casual tuesday.

The construction workers are always ruining the pictures of forced prospectives haha. I find it kind of intimidating when they look back at you from across that bridge, like they are going to yell at you for taking pictures.

The red shirt definitely looks like he is wearing a lanyard...you can sorta see a dark line across his lower neck...but still...folks in shorts? Something is up.

Those trucks are prop handtrucks for sure...you dont bring a load of goods somewhere and leave the trucks with the goods...Plus the fact they are very dated and they dont appear to have pneumatic tires.

I wonder if those people would be scared if they found out that somebody took pictures of them. But, oh goodness. I nearly pooted when I saw the picture. And I got lightheaded. And my mom freaked out. Being my first (since '06 with EE! (though that wasn't as intense)) real in depth following of a project (besides Rockit back on IOAC, but that was just mild for me), I found this experience to be quite exhausting. But I'm addicted now. And I'm not going to stop. :3

Last edited:
Funny enough the construction people are the friendly ones of the groups. It's those poor TMs in the DD line that Universal put there to yell at use for looking through the wall I fell bad for them because you can tell they really could care less but they have to yell at you. As much as they ruin the prospective it's not like they will be walking around the courtyard on a daily basis when it's open or anything. *rolls eyes* lol

oh come on, they could totally walk the courtyard when it opens!

I am in the same boat v!olaplayer, I have never followed another project this much before and its very exciting for it to finally come to a close.

I just hope this is worth the wait...after all, because of this, the LC has just becomed a mini island like Seuss.

That picture: Those trashbins... The small horse head posts.....BUTTERBEER!!!!!

yea, sumthin strange is definently afoot at the Circle K, I mean Harry Potter Land.

Need proof....This is the first time I've seen the Butterbeer cart in broad daylight when touristy looking folk were inside the gates.

A clue perhaps?

Yes something is afoot but mostly it's we need everything done before those parties next week or at least have it look done than we can think about previews. Let's not get too excited just yet everyone I know we are getting close but it's not time to swing open the gates just yet