The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 295 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is all very awesome, except for the fact that AP holders and general public still have no idea when we're getting inside, besides June 18/19th. As for those of you who actually have factual knowledge about this stuff, how close is it to fact that the general public will get in on the 28th? But anyways, has anyone been to IOA today, and are the stupid walls back up? It seems rediculous to have those walls back up during the damn TM previews...

Hilarious, can you imagine while you're peeing you hear "I can see you" and a little girl starts laughing, lmao.

Talk about making a guy feel insecure. :lol:

rhino #1 June 18th is the Grand Opening & it will be open to the public for 90% of the day as of right now (package people get that exclusive hr & maybe a small ceremony but major stuff will be a earlier date as of now) As far as before that when the general public will get in like we've said before the package people only get an hr. of exclusive access it would be insanely stupid not to have it open for everyone else. What we don't know is because tech. they can't have that hr. on the 28th itself (hotel check in is not until late afternoon) will it be open that afternoon or just starting the 29th? This fact is really not known to anyone yet or for 100% sure if they will let in the public after that hr. NOBODY knows for sure yet this. My safe bet for now is go the 29th wait out that special hr. for them & hope for the best this is the best we can say for now. We do know it won't be before the 28th that's for sure.

Last edited:
The cup

10d60bs.jpg

--- Update ---

tent

33m9yio.jpg

Wow universal is gonna be checking their security cameras for someone in those slippers haha! Not much to really comment on but the castle looks amazing

PS bryan you might want to take those pictures down admins might get a bit funny as they are "illegal".......

Meh...So can you even tell you are walking into a castle anymore? Seems strange to walk into a caslte and then be inside a tent. No?

it's like the opposite of the magic tent

castle on the outside tent on the inside

yeah the castle on the outside doesn't make much sense but oh well hah

Cwoolboy No links to videos should be tech. ok since OU is not hosting them but the pics shouldn't be directly put in here prob. No matter what Uni is going to start having some lawers pull those video so get em' while they are hot lol.

LOL dont worry about DC station i just meant things in hogsmede etc i dunno they might be fine with it by im sure uni wouldn't want it promoted anymore than it is ;)

LOL dont worry about DC station i just meant things in hogsmede etc i dunno they might be fine with it by im sure uni wouldn't want it promoted anymore than it is ;)

hey the videos are posted on wesh.com and i found them via a story posted on unversal's facebook page, so i'm sure if they wanted them down they would've contacted wesh by now and removed the post from their facebook page

its sad how "on needles" this board is. That legal department is awful scary! If I had the information I would post it or send it to someone who would like Screamscape...and post it as RUMOR.

I don't know, all this secrecy is starting to get on my nerves. I was so excited to finally get some ride impressions this week, but now we have to wait longer for some other unknown reason. It's ridonkulous.

its sad how "on needles" this board is. That legal department is awful scary! If I had the information I would post it or send it to someone who would like Screamscape...and post it as RUMOR.

I don't know, all this secrecy is starting to get on my nerves. I was so excited to finally get some ride impressions this week, but now we have to wait longer for some other unknown reason. It's ridonkulous.

See, the thing is, you can't show the legal department any fear. They can smell it. We're not on needles, but they're probably sharkin' the boards 'cause they smell the blood in the water.

Just something to think about while we post our 'rumors'.

And here's mine: Potterland will eventually open and contain several attractions.

Take that with a grain of salt.