The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 297 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The pics from Sunday http://wwohp.shutterfly.com/pictures/488 Sorry for the delay feel free to post the good ones here

rhino 1st part of your post :wave: 2nd part not as much but this still doesn't mean if they have to open on the 28th (which they kindda do lol) they can't. This is also the reason though I do see them waiting until the 28th to open it.
\

Now THAT"S a Film shoot. Notice the two kids in robes? Are those the same kids from the "other" potter commerical?

rhino I don't believe they are the same ones they looked a bit different to me &

The actors that play Fred and George Weasly ate at Hard Rock last night. I assume a lot of the actors from the films will be in town (via @justmikeyhrc) My guess is they are shooting their things for the NBC special

Wesh 2 keeps running promos about twwhp and what they saw at pow wow... but they keep including shots of the lost cont. and of "merlin" taking pictures with folks and saying it's Dumbledore! Uni better get on that or people are going to be confused.

rhino I don't believe they are the same ones they looked a bit different to me &

The actors that play Fred and George Weasly ate at Hard Rock last night. I assume a lot of the actors from the films will be in town (via @justmikeyhrc) My guess is they are shooting their things for the NBC special

Seriously? Were people bothering them at all or did people not notice them?

Hmmm...........why would the stars be in town now? Unless they are doing something special for the TM's? Maybe there is another big event this weekend? The REAL grand opening, with the stars of the film riding the FJ for the first time? Possibly for that "makng of" special that is supposed to air on NBC? Hmmmmmmmm.......

LOL..did you add that part about the NBC special..I could have sworn I didn't read it before.

Yeah, that HAS to be it. They are probably going to do a bunch of on location standing shots decribing all the stores and rides to be edited into the special. Looking forward to that..although those PR specials are usually really cheesy..like the Everest one was.

Last edited:
Hay off topic but i just went on universal website and they changed the florida resident ticket prices and dates...Now you can choose 3 day park to park within a 180 day radius but ALL of JULY is BLOCKED OUT...Bummer as thats when i was going, trying to see if i can make it in june. But the prices are a lot cheaper. only 100 bucks for 3 days of park to park

Hay off topic but i just went on universal website and they changed the florida resident ticket prices and dates...Now you can choose 3 day park to park within a 180 day radius but ALL of JULY is BLOCKED OUT...Bummer as thats when i was going, trying to see if i can make it in june. But the prices are a lot cheaper. only 100 bucks for 3 days of park to park

thanks for the update..ive been waiting as all tickets expired on May 28th before...

EDIT..UGH THE PRICES HAVE GONE UP.

The original price for a 1 day 1 park pass was $54...and a 1 day 2 park pass was 64

the new price for a 1 day 1 park is $70.99..and a 1 day 2 park pass is $94.99!!!!

So much for riding on HRRR while im in town......:mean:

EDIT...its actually CHEAPER ($84.99)to buy a 2 day 1 park pass...I guess they figure you will be paying for parking twice..and will also spend more time/money the second day.

Last edited:
That would be nice if the Phelps twins are there to greet the TMs and stuff. They're awesome and I would consider them HP ambassadors. Apart from the film premieres, they're always attending conventions, they were part of the announcement and the openings of the HP Exhibition, and they're very involved in HP all around. They're very cool!

thanks for the update..ive been waiting as all tickets expired on May 28th before...

EDIT..UGH THE PRICES HAVE GONE UP.

The original price for a 1 day 1 park pass was $54...and a 1 day 2 park pass was 64

the new price for a 1 day 1 park is $70.99..and a 1 day 2 park pass is $94.99!!!!

So much for riding on HRRR while im in town......:mean:

EDIT...its actually CHEAPER ($84.99)to buy a 2 day 1 park pass...I guess they figure you will be paying for parking twice..and will also spend more time/money the second day.

yeah it does not pay for the 1 day ticket anymore those were cheap before not anymore...so you think these are there new promotions cause last week when i called universal they said new promotion coming out on 28th so maybe these are them.

yeah it does not pay for the 1 day ticket anymore those were cheap before not anymore...so you think these are there new promotions cause last week when i called universal they said new promotion coming out on 28th so maybe these are them.

Really sucks, because I only have 1 day I can go..and I really wanted to go to both parks to ride HRRR...so now I basically have to pay and additional $50 to ride HRRR the same day!!! SUCK!

When Rockit opened, I made the mistake of buying a 1 day/2park ticket because everyone I was going with only wanted to go to IOA and I wanted to ride Rockit. I figured I would get right on and meet up with everyone over at IOA in no time. 3.5 hours later.... Still in line for Rockit. I was so pissed.

If you are only planning on going to the Studios to ride Rockit, don't waste your money on a 2 park ticket.

The Studios would probably a bit empty with all the Potter hype. So getting a few rides on HRRR through the single rider line should be fairly quickly (As in less than an hour for ONE ride, maybe two rides in an hour and a half).

-Edit-

Remember that Celebrity Apprentice episode featuring the WWOHP?

Well they're auction off two props from that show for a good cause. I'm willing to bid for the big WWOHP map.

Here's the map.

http://nbcauction.auction.seenon.com/viewitem.php?item=1799&SESSID=6a9c979c06beaa1226d2c56d4c68ff00

And here's a prop chest they used also.

http://nbcauction.auction.seenon.com/viewitem.php?item=1797&SESSID=6a9c979c06beaa1226d2c56d4c68ff00

Last edited:
Plus the Express line may open when WWoHP opens so you can pick up one of those to get on HRRR faster.

But enough of this. Back to Potter talk please!

EDIT: Yay!!! PREHISTORIC. Roar!

Plus the Express line may open when WWoHP opens so you can pick up one of those to get on HRRR faster.

But enough of this. Back to Potter talk please!

EDIT: Yay!!! PREHISTORIC. Roar!

yeah sorry to go off tangent. I did the 2 park thing once...I went on the newly opened simpsons then on the mummy and walked over to IOA to ride dueling dragons and hulk..but just doing that took most of my time up. Walking from park to park takes a lot more time them you would think. For an extra $50 (2 tickets) I think I will just pass on that idea. Or maybe do a 2 day pass and go at another time.

Back on topic....

Good chance the actors will be there to film and greet employees. Let's hope someone is allowed to ride!

My word... message from pow wow... secret person is quaking in their shoes. Sounds near nervous breakdown. Will talk with secret person tomorrow. But it is all about Potter and I will post what I can and dare... which is pretty much everything... as Teebin kinda knew... something sorta kinda sorta..... you end this sentence. Let me put it this way... anything thing I hear 3rd party will be a weight off my shoulders and a big smile on my face.

Still eagerly awaiting this... Teebin, Teebin, where art thou?

I found the fact that the butterbeer will only be $2.99 ($3.99 for frozen) unbelievable. I was expecting somwhere in the $5-$10 range.