The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 298 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well I am willing to stand in a 2 hour line for FJ, I've been looking forward to this ride and this type of ride system for 3-4 years since I found out the robocoasters existed.

I'm stoked and I'm severely HOPING the weekend of the 28th/29th, I can get in to ride the ride.

I found the fact that the butterbeer will only be $2.99 ($3.99 for frozen) unbelievable. I was expecting somwhere in the $5-$10 range.

That sounds about right...it's there soda substitue, pricing it over that would be unfair. They are still probably making about $2.80 on each butter beer purchased

Those cups are around 12 oz roughly I would say. Since this is a specialty drink being made in house by UO, its purely almost all profit for it versus having to buy the soda to sell it.

Do you know how big the cup they are selling the butterbeer in is? :lol:

1ooet0.jpg

http://twitpic.com/1ooet0

Vyrus but will you be willing to stand in a 3 to 4 to almost 5 hr. line? It could get there if you combine the # of people plus how much down time it could have

King_K as much as I wanted to beat you too it how could I be mad at a fellow Slytherin?

As as the butter beer foam goes I hear it grows a bit too so it will end up being about half the cup.

http://wwohp.shutterfly.com/pictures/489#521

In this photo there's a store front that reads POT--ES. I think the fourth letter is an A but I can't make out the fifth one. Any idea what the sign says and what the shop is for?

http://wwohp.shutterfly.com/pictures/489#523

and in this one there's another sign that ends with Shafts or Shufts. Any ideas what this one may be??

thnx for the pics DFB, their pretty tight. :thumbs:

and thanks to anyone who may have the answers.

Last edited:
I keep seeing potter references on tv and it's syking me out

strange coincidence

last night they mentioned potter on rules of engagement

and now a simpsons spoof of Harry potter is on

Thought I'd also mention I am heading back to the park tomorrow so who knows if I am lucky maybe I will get a pic with a few certain actors who seem to be in town lol wish me luck. I'll also go take a peak in DD as much as I can.

Vyrus but will you be willing to stand in a 3 to 4 to almost 5 hr. line? It could get there if you combine the # of people plus how much down time it could have

King_K as much as I wanted to beat you too it how could I be mad at a fellow Slytherin?

As as the butter beer foam goes I hear it grows a bit too so it will end up being about half the cup.

Well I'm hoping single rider is open, if not, I'll be there early enough to try and get in line so its only a 2 hour wait :smiley:

Still eagerly awaiting this... Teebin, Teebin, where art thou?

Teeeeeebiiiiiin? Where aree you?...............

I forgot to call this person today... but I believe this person signed up under a new username and posted a lengthy review of what was and was not seen at pow wow already. Thank goodness, as I wouldn't have had the time to post. Add to that, I knew 80% of what they would see... so I would have just been yapping about many things I knew of and their reaction to it. Good news... many great things were missed and not mentioned. That is how much detail there is in Hogsmeade alone. And whoa... I also know the worries about all these effects... and how they may or may not hold up over time. It is a question of too many gizmos.... too too too many gizmos asking for trouble over the next 6 months.

Well personally thinking I'm still curious what the hell that mystery shop window that Teebin pointed out to us last week is, I would of thought SOMEONE from OU was on there last night and would have checked it out for us.