The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 460 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great update, Felipe! I'm loving all of the positive reviews. :rep:

According to @katcoker, Forbidden Journey is back up and running currently. Hopefully, today is more successful.

I guess I heard wrong!! I stand corrected. This makes me sooo glad I've slimmed down from being the typical American fat slob to just a little chunky. Broccoli and tofu people!! Oh yeah... steamed not fried!!! There's a good exercise as well. It's called "pushing yourself away from the table"! Not only will you be able to ride FJ, you'll live longer!!

Nice work Stippy!!! I'm going to try your excercise too. You will be happy you made a change for FJ and yourself :) Congrats!!!

Thanks for all the pictures Felipe! They're making me even more excited, if that's possible :)
I know a couple people have been knocking the authenticity and everything (and saying Disney could have done a better job...which frightens me bit) but just from what I've seen, it looks good enough for me. Although, I wish the castle would make more sense in the layout. I understand it's a ride, though, and that not everything works out logically. I think despite any hiccups the place may have, it's going to be heaven on earth for any Harry Potter fan. There are definitely going to be people who scrutinize it, but for most it'll be a dream come true. I know I've been reading for ten years, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry, or come close to it. The designers have truly accomplished something great, based on the pictures and videos I've seen.

Yea, I have a feeling that the queue will be a tad bit dissapointing (but I'll probably still love it), the ride will be amazing (as long as the AAs have movement instead of just strobe flashes, hope what JJ posted about Aragog is just a temp. effect), and I already know my fav part will probably be strolling thru Hogsmeade with all the amazing details. I'm positive that, though Uni. may have cut a few corners, WWoHP will still be a new land to DIE for.

EDIT: I'm still holding out hope that we may see a Basilisk AA since it's probably my favorite creature in all of the HP books. Maybe it just wasn't ready for previews yet?

Last edited:
Well, I've read several people say that they've ridden FJ today yet I haven't read anything about FJ breaking down. Was today finally successful? It seems that way. :shrug:

Can anyone confirm FJ's condition as of today?

yuck midway mania is crap! DHS is crap

and make sure you don't Blink when you see the spider or you will miss it, the spider doesn't move its a flash of light and thats it.

That's weird, because there are at least a dozen.

P5280068.jpg

LOVE the Sewer Grate!!!!! Chamber of Secrets Anyone????? oh, and the architect statue...u kno, the one with the guy holding Hogwarts in his hand? It appears in CoS for, like, a second.

By the sounds of it, today was the best day of the preview thus far. Forbidden Journey's wait ranged from 10 - 60 minutes with no breakdown and since it is a Monday, the crowds have died down.

Here's some news and info from today's preview:
WWoHP has had several changes since soft launch on Friday. Signage, queing, merch, and options. I miss the stamps and wish I bought more!
If you stand in front of the vanity in the ladies roon long enough, Moaning Myrtle will say you're just having a bad hair day.

Well, I've read several people say that they've ridden FJ today yet I haven't read anything about FJ breaking down. Was today finally successful? It seems that way. :shrug:

Can anyone confirm FJ's condition as of today?

it sounds like it's been going good today!!! hope i didn't just jinx it...

By the sounds of it, today was the best day of the preview thus far. Forbidden Journey's wait ranged from 10 - 60 minutes with no breakdown and since it is a Monday, the crowds have died down.

Here's some news and info from today's preview:

Glad to hear that they are getting their act together in an almost impossibly fast manner. I am also shocked that they were able to open with the magic carpet fully operational from the get go. Perhaps they had no choice with the way this ride functions. Regardless, I am very impressed.

Also, great kudos to Felipe for taking so many images of the less obvious items in the queue. He really out did himself with item after item after item. Just got a chance to review them in detail today. Excellent work Felipe and much thanks!

Last edited: