The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 581 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin your right sadly it's only there to serve that purpose than away it will go. I should have stuck around to see them taking this but I was too tired to wait.

That is freaking awesome, I wish it would stay permanently in the Studios on display, but at least I saw the picture of it there :wave:

If the Knight Bus does stay here then it could go:

1. Near the NASCAR cars in CW even though its not NASCAR but its the only place in CW where there is a car display.

2. In USF next to the BTTF car.

:shrug:

The Captain that's exactly the point it really can't go anywhere down here there really isn't a proper space. This is also why by the time they let in everyone late morning on the 18th it will already be gone & nowhere in sight. The area is small enough as it is can you imagine them trying to park this thing inside for the entire day just to create a photo op for fans yeah not happening unfortunately

The Captain that's exactly the point it really can't go anywhere down here there really isn't a proper space. This is also why by the time they let in everyone late morning on the 18th it will already be gone & nowhere in sight. The area is small enough as it is can you imagine them trying to park this thing inside for the entire day just to create a photo op for fans yeah not happening unfortunately

But where do you think they are going to have it for the grand opening? They brought it in, so they must place it somwhere..

Thank God, I skimmed through that! Whoa...please don't post that here lmao! Could've sworn I saw the hand of a dementor though.

And I've been blasting the Harry Potter theme/credits music(MAX VOLUME)! 11 days!

for that dude who likes to break into and steal things from the park he should grab those dueling dragons directional signs that are still at the park in jp and lc

imgp0194.jpg

I moved the evac photo because it was spoilerish.

Guys, please keep any ride/queue photos,videos or information in the Spoilers thread located here. A lot of members still have not had the chance to make it out to TWWoHP, especially since the Grand Opening hasn't even occurred.

Last edited:
Thanks. That's not good though. It's been working okay the past few days, right?

It's still been having minor breakdowns. When I was there Saturday, it was done for at least 20 minutes due to a breakdown. It's all a matter of working out the kinks during the softs and it seems like they are succeeding pretty well with it.

It's still been having minor breakdowns. When I was there Saturday, it was done for at least 20 minutes due to a breakdown. It's all a matter of working out the kinks during the softs and it seems like they are succeeding pretty well with it.

I totally agree, as a matter a fact I am shocked that they whupped this puppy into shape so quickly considering it's complexity; magic carpet included. I bet most of the time involved is the evac itself and not that which shut it down to begin with.

OH. MY. GOD.
JUST... THIS WAS EXCESSIVELY WAY TOO MUCH.
I want to be able to rest and reflect on what happened today. I can't take this. If I start to think about it, I'll cry again. I leave you for a couple hours, then I'll have an emotionally influenced review of this TRULY REVOLUTIONARY new addition to Islands of Adventure. I just... I can't take the immensity and grandiose of every single thing that I saw, heard, smelled, tasted, and touched. I need rest.

Okay, one thing: I met dreamcat. AND I TRIPPED CAULDRONS LIKE CRAZY. :lol:

EVERYTHING. THERE. IS. AMAZING.

Needless to say,
I DIED. TOO MANY TIMES.

Reactions: mantaguy
I totally agree, as a matter a fact I am shocked that they whupped this puppy into shape so quickly considering it's complexity; magic carpet included. I bet most of the time involved is the evac itself and not that which shut it down to begin with.

I gotta agree. I was expecting reports of significant downtime for the first few months of operation.